Advice needed badly 3ft x 4ft closet. 250hps/mh + 150hps + 4 36watt agro-brites-

DixieDank

I am currently vegging in a 4" x 3" x 12" high closet with 2 T5 fixtures with 4 36 watt agro-brite full spectrum bulbs. I am needing help with changing this up for flower since i have my Veg chamber ready. I have a 250 Hps/Mh, 150 Hps (magnetic ballast) and i was thinking about putting the T5's along the back wall vertical. I am wanting to do at the max 8 1 gallon pots in this room. Should i find a way to put both lamps on a 3 1/2 to 4ft reflector or mount them separately? I could return the 250 Hps/Mh for a 400Hps. I think running a 250Hps/Mh and a 150 Hps with a magnetic ballast would get warm but i am no expert so i ask for you guys help. I am just thinking of how to use what i have already. I picked up the 250 thinking that it would be the right light for the size grow space i have, plus having 1 ballast run Hps and a Mh for veg seemed nice also for the price. Please be kind i am an indoor novice.

I think having both mh/hps bulb for flowering is a good call. I don't do it but if i could work it in i would. Have you put up your lights and dealt with the heat of the garden? By your question seems like you just have the sockets. I think if you rock the 2 lamps then you should have them seperate and rotate them to cover your 4 by 3. I have a 3'11 by 3'11 and 6'8 room and use a 600 wing. I would love to push it with 1K but I can't work it in. good luck bro

Thank you Sir for your reply. I have the two T5's, the single 250 Hps magnetic ballast and will be receiving the 250 Hps / Mh electronic ballast Grow light kit but was thinking about getting the 400 Hps electronic ballast, if i knew i could run a regular 400 Mh with this ballast i would definitely get it or maybe i could get a conversion bulb for it. My main worry with the 400 is the size of my garden. I want a setup to grow at least 8 flipping at 7 - 8 nodes. I am using 1 gallon pots in a SOG. The only successful indoor grow so far was under those T5 Agro-Brite in 2 shop lights which worked surprisingly well. I used them to veg 2 AK99, 1 Cindy99, 1 Burmese Boe, 1 Downtime, 3 AK47, 1 Mongo, and 5 Chunky monkey for my out door crop but decided to try to go seed to flower indoor with 1 Chunky monkey and it will be finished by June 28th. I flipped it at 5 nodes and it stayed very short and dense. I am enjoying indoor very much which is why i am asking advice on upgrading my grow room. i wish i could post pics of the beautiful petite lady, while she will probably harvest little it seems to be coming along wonderful with very tight nugs and a few very nice tops from FIM. She is 1 1/2 Ft tall but for my first indoor lady i am excited. My partner who is a veteran of 25 years said that i have grown the smallest indoor and the largest outdoor plant he has ever seen during my 1st year. I will get pics as soon as i can for you if you would like to see. I would really appreciate any advice on grow room setup, Lighting, Veg time, as well as any thing else that you guys could enlighten me with. This is a very therapeutic hobby quickly turning into a passion. I am currently 29 days into Veg with eight Ice for a breeding project i thought i would try my hand at.(well a few breeds on paper and in stock) I may be getting ahead of my self. Looking to cross PPP x TBA, Big Bud x TBA, Fingers Crossed :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom