Another way of LST-ing - Wiring

solareclipse

hi...recently i saw some bonsai makers and i discover that....everyone can use it different...maybe on branches...or from begin to make a huge plant...u will see and understand....i believe is a good idea...what u believe about that?
sativa_pure_Small_.jpg

Re: another way of lst-ing...wiring

wiring and take the brances anywhere to open the plant for light..and many more..depent ayto or regular...if regular use this method u can make small and huge girls...lol..i never see before on weed this so i choose to share it..some maybe find it helpfulll

You can use wire, but wrap it loosely, as cannibus stems tend to fatten up quickly. You don't want the wire cutting into the stems.

Once the branches have been trained into a particular shape for a few days, they will retain their shape, and you can remove the wire.

You can use wire, but wrap it loosely, as cannibus stems tend to fatten up quickly. You don't want the wire cutting into the stems.
u r rightbuti didnt use the wire to touch the branches...they have space to grow a bit without the wire get into branches...soft branches and turn the shape u want....
Once the branches have been trained into a particular shape for a few days, they will retain their shape, and you can remove the wire.
i tottaly agrre with that. but tell me what r u thinking about this kind of lst-ing?many people can use their skills and mind to use the same thing diferently...maybe better...am i correct?do u think this method can have good results on veg stage?thanks for reply my friend
yes

i tottaly agrre with that. but tell me what r u thinking about this kind of lst-ing?many people can use their skills and mind to use the same thing diferently...maybe better...am i correct?do u think this method can have good results on veg stage?thanks for reply my friend
yes

Yes, you will get good results with LSTing. It is gentler than supercropping. I personally use this method over cropping, because it's easier on the plants.

i have o grow this moment 5 local seedsall female.but i dont do the pro way...i just have 5 bulbs for 4 of ladies..the other in the sun till september..i do this coz of stealth.my laidies r 35 cm the taller...i find out late with the wiring and now i can see all low banches till the top to became tops...i didnt do any lst or topping...i have problem that is why i decide to do my grow with less yiellds but more safety...i did make a dozen grows with hps 400w.but now i cant risk to get caught..so now i am in flowering stage 3 weeks a pure 100% sativa and i feel with the wiring i wiil get more results than i expect...i will see at the end what i actually did..but the one is left (i hope it female) with this i already make the first topping and after that only lsting...i want a bush one meter tall and 5 meters around...i still have all the summer to succed...i hope i will make it...with this trick-wiring i will make plants shape as i want..thank u very much

Back
Top Bottom