Any Aussie Recommended Seed Banks

I live in sunny Townsville where the ambient at the moment has been a steady 33 deg. I live in an old Queenslander with no insulation.
I have my room set at 23 deg. It was touch and go through the veg state, but now I am in to flowering, I have my 12 hour day time from 6 pm to 6 am. I also have a couple of additions to the tent. I have some 2 x 6" duct taped to the top of the tent facing the AC outlet, these go through the openings and hang down just above the top of the plants providing nice cool air. The small fan I have circulates it.

The trick is to create the vacuum. If you main inlet is the tent vent flaps and you have your large extractor exhausting, it creates a sort of a vacuum and will suck the cool air through those flaps. You should be able to tell by the sides of the ten sucking in.

You have to monitor your room temp too, just because the AC is on does not mean the room is cool.

I'm a Dockers boy, Rom. ;) We're sitting at high 20's at the moment with the odd mid-30's day here and there.. I probably should try to work on preparing for a big winter grow, enough to get me through but I don't really have the space. I'm also not sure if it's worth plugging in my portable AC just for the cabinet. I reckon I'd need a pretty hefty harvest to pay for the power used by lights, fans and AC..

-J.

It's super tough down under because our customs security is so strict on agricultural products of any kind. Doesn't matter if their weed seeds or tomato seeds!

The trick is to chose stealth over original breeder packaging. Obviously there's a greater risk of getting ripped off by dodgy seed banks, but I've found the top providers to be pretty legit.

With CannabisSeedsForSale.com you can choose stealth + proof where they will send you a photo of the original breeder packaging with your invoice before shipping the seeds.

I'd recommend CannabisSeedsForSale

Herbies Head Shop just resent an order to me that didn't arrive the first time, free of charge. Only chose airmail (with stealth) so there was no obligation for them to resend it for free but they did. And it arrived.

So Herbies is at the top of my list.

Southern star seeds, no customs, in Australia, order from Haze io sponsors here... No I haven't used them. Genetics look great though..

Yeah mate, few weeks ago.. 6 days from order :rofl: fastest yet...

MidWeek Song. . 7 days from order , from uk too , hell I can't mail from end of street in 7 days , royal mail kicks ass

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My bong took nine days from canbera..

Back
Top Bottom