Anyone attempting to get grow licence?

Mine took 5.5 months from when it arrived at Health Canada. I’m going to send in my renewal 3 months early if I can.

My doctor told me at the time that his other patients were waiting 6 months... So I'm thinking mid April, but sooner could keep me out of trouble :)

Edit: I sent it mid Oct not mid Nov...

I dont get why there is such a delay in processing the applications, must be a 1 man job and although there is a demand there is no way to create new jobs? Ah well...sent mine in last week, and they received it yesterday. Now I gotta way 5 months from what I see...well my note is issued from Jan and I already started my grow, not waiting 5 months, legal in July (5 months) so i guess its either HC gets me the paper before july or I just do it the way I want until its legal...smoke em if ya got em!

I submitted mine in April of 2017, I didn't receive any reply until August 2017, and it was a rejection.

The reason, my doctor faxed in a copy and I also mailed my copy, so they said the signature on the fax was not original and rejected it. All because the doctor checked off one box stating the fax was the original. DOH.

I resubmitted in Sept 2017, and I STILL have heard nothing, and it is now Feb 2018.

By the time I get a reply it will be legal.

My mom and dad had sent their renewals in on January 10th, 2018 and received back February 8, 2018. System for renewals is getting quick!

Some people have been filling a statement of claim once their original is not received in a certain time frame. In most cases once that is done they are getting the paper work fast tracked it would appear!

My mom and dad had sent their renewals in on January 10th, 2018 and received back February 8, 2018. System for renewals is getting quick!

Some people have been filling a statement of claim once their original is not received in a certain time frame. In most cases once that is done they are getting the paper work fast tracked it would appear!

Interesting stuff!

How does one go about filing a statement of claim?

Hi Hybrid1
It took us close to 8 months to get our license. I do think they are moving faster now. Our license was approved around August 2017. I believe we sent in the paperwork in January. Ours was delayed a bit as my birthdate was wrong. Where are you from? I am in Hamilton ON.
Good luck,
Puff puff pass.

Tw**d does seeds. The prices are not crazy. But the leap of faith they ask you to take is. They don't sell any of their seed strains as flower in the shop, so you can't try it. Their description is limited to a name they made up, a #:# split of indica to sativa, and a flowering time. I emailed asking for more info and they wouldn't give me any.

Caveat emptor.

I'd try WeedMD if I needed clones. I tried their flower and it was solid, and their cultivation lead reached out to answer questions. The strain I tried (Ghost Train Haze) was grown from clone from the same mother that would produce the clones if I was to order. So I could try exactly what I would grow from them. And their prices were totally reasonable.

I've signed up for most of the LPs offering clones. What they offer really varies.

The lawyer has it all laid out for you and it only costs $2! Easier than growing ;)
That's the hard part..getting a lawyer. I know I can't afford one. Just gonna have to wait it out

I think some are missing the point. The link for this is on the previous page and its all layed out by a lawyer with instructions already. Even the wording is there for the statement. No lawyer needed.

Exactly, just file it, pay the $2 and watch Health Canada process quickly! Not sure I can give out the Facebook page this is from here on 420mag? Just passing along what is working for patients!

Back
Top Bottom