Auto Flower Power: Berry Blue, Gorilla Glue, Cream Cookies, Afghan Kush, Amnesia Haze

My understanding is a plant will sometimes do that to ensure it's species survives. I had a WW do that. I got one seed on the whole plant. She was a beauty, and I still have her seed :).
Good to know, thanks Mr.Sauga as always appreciate all the help!
Great varieties from Mephisto and love the details in the description. I can't wait to see them grown out!
Thanks Shed, I am so looking forward to these Mephisto Genetics, I have seen and heard lot's of good things and I feel blessed to get my hands on 27 of their seeds. This year is looking real good for grows and harvests....

That's so cool! Interesting how their leaves sag down every night and then are praying again before the lights come back in. Thanks for sharing!
Hey thanks for stopping on in!

This was literally only 24 hours after planting into soil :thedoubletake: Mephisto Mystery Mix...:nerd-with-glasses:

photo_2021-02-23_12-31-27.jpg

Well folks the Harvest was most excellent and out of the 5 strains we grew this time around we have 2 favorites: Blueberry by Oasis Genetics was amazing and provided a solid yield. Cream Cookies was definitely in the mix with the cookies blend pheno. All in all every plant grew to harvest with an issue with one plant after harvest. Now come on over to our other grow with some Mephisto beans we aquired..

Back
Top Bottom