Auwia Gorilla Glue #4

Unfortunately I cannot measure the pH...! :-(
But I always use fresh water and for the solution's these 2 products:
IMG_20200327_102402.jpg

IMG_20200327_102319.jpg

What’s ur ph of ur solution? And what kind of nutrients are you using?

I did a picture now:
IMG_20200327_100556.jpg

Any suggestions?
Something is up but I am not familiar with anything you are currently using. It'll be hard to know if you fixed the problem until new growth comes in. Damaged leaves won't recover.

Fortunately new growing are going, but primary leaves are completely gone. I'm wondering if stop here main lining is a good option or not. My brain is pushing to continue and go ahead with another cut soon as possible (probably next 1-2 weeks!?) to arrive at the final goal that is 16 main colas. Does anybody have any suggestion? thanks in advance.

IMG_20200331_082441.jpg

Fortunately new growing are going, but primary leaves are completely gone. I'm wondering if stop here main lining is a good option or not. My brain is pushing to continue and go ahead with another cut soon as possible (probably next 1-2 weeks!?) to arrive at the final goal that is 16 main colas. Does anybody have any suggestion? thanks in advance.

IMG_20200331_082441.jpg

Let it rest, you don't have to rush the cut. Let everything recover and continue to train what you want to keep(ex. Lst, wiring). A little later down the road, you cut the leads you don't want. If you continue to beat it up, it will take forever to become what you want it to be. I think your ph should be above 6. I use tap water with no adjustments and my plants do just fine. Now that I've been on here and seen a couple of newer guys messing with ph and I've even seen readings under 5:lot-o-toke:, it creates more problems in a new hobbiests world. Anywho, I'm in for the show:popcorn: but do encourage you to do waaaaay more smoking and watching than cutting and worrying. Have fun most of all.

Hi,
Today I've removed broken and died leaves... Meaning the main 8 and added white of eggs to improve recovering. In any case and circumstance new stems are growing as usual and probably tomorrow we will rich the third internode! Most probably I'll cut for the last time in the middle of next week. Fingers crossed and happy growing!
IMG_20200403_083948.jpg

Back
Top Bottom