Barneys Farm Promo At The Vault

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Barneys-Farm-Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

We are back with another promo for #TEAMVAULT this time from our good buddies over at Barneys Farm!

Simply comment on THIS POST. Let us know your thoughts on Barneys Farm and / or their strains.

420 Mag prize is prize is 5 Malana Bomb Autos.

Visit The Vault for your Marijuana Seeds whilst taking advantage of the discount code VAULT15 for a whopping 15% discount off your order

Never had a barneys strain would love to give try apriciate all the chances on winning a special gem I loved my Brooklyn also bluedreamatic

Have yet to try any of barnies but shiskaberry and dr. Grinspoon are on my bucket list
Dr grinspoon def on mine also n it will b out side since u really can’t tell what it is looks like a vine always I look there out of stock

We are back with another promo for #TEAMVAULT this time from our good buddies over at Barneys Farm!

Simply comment on THIS POST. Let us know your thoughts on Barneys Farm and / or their strains.

Visit The Vault for your Marijuana Seeds whilst taking advantage of the discount code VAULT15 for a whopping 15% discount off your order

Never tried Anything from Barneys farm, so Id be super thrilled to try anything fruity. Props to @George from The Vault and Barney's Farm for another excellent promo. I would make a detailed thread if I won and tell everyone about it ;)

Count me in.

Would love the opportunity to grow some Barney's. I have grown their Orange Sherbert easy growing strain with big tasty sweet nugs. I am growing their Gorilla Zkittlez now and am putting them into flower soon. Thanks for another great promo @George from The Vault

Back
Top Bottom