Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

That's pretty damn amazing
Thanks,GDB- and it continues today...now she's touching all 4 walls- pretty sure this one is going to be a leaner (and then a flopper!)
Omg this grow is FLYING by! Like C Dogg, I flipped last night.
I went out to the garage to check my plant last night ...(I'm such a dork) and freaked out because things were dark at 9:30 pm!....it's flip day, you dumbass... :oops:

My Honey is okay, but she has no X Factor.
But she does have plenty of class...👍
What a cool thread and going well it seems!
Thanks, FB!
And the best is yet to come!
Reading the title I thought why does Barney's need redemption?
Trala needs/wants redemption after our first collaboration went a bit sideways...(she was pretty new at this stuff back then...)
She's killin' it this time, though👍

And, since it is Monday, how about a few pics of the USA side of this grow?

She's a Critical Kush, 62 days old today, flipped to 12/12 yesterday @9 pm.

Up until 10 days ago, this plant was doing a pretty good "runt' impression- but last Saturday she actually started growing, and quite a bit...I wasn't sure why, at first, but now I'm pretty sure that starting her on RxBlend on 4/27 is what got her growing- first plant I've grown that didn't like the Grow Dots...

Anyhow, here's a few pics-
She sure wants to grow now...
CK-2.jpg

She seems to be loving her new nute diet..she couldn't be much healthier..
CK-1.jpg

I spent about 45 minutes defoliating her on Saturday- it doesn't look like it, but I did...she needs more, but I'll wait till after the stretch to do it...
CK-8.jpg

Right now, there's only 2 hooks holding anything down, so she's growing evenly across the canopy- that will probably change once she starts stretching in a day or 2
CK-7.jpg

And that about covers it from this side of the grow👍
Thanks for looking in!❤️

This one had me worried about your streak.

But it looks like the streak will remain intact. Yet another @CarcassGrow®! :)

Thanks,GDB- and it continues today...now she's touching all 4 walls- pretty sure this one is going to be a leaner (and then a flopper!)

I went out to the garage to check my plant last night ...(I'm such a dork) and freaked out because things were dark at 9:30 pm!....it's flip day, you dumbass... :oops:

But she does have plenty of class...👍

Thanks, FB!
And the best is yet to come!

Trala needs/wants redemption after our first collaboration went a bit sideways...(she was pretty new at this stuff back then...)
She's killin' it this time, though👍

And, since it is Monday, how about a few pics of the USA side of this grow?

She's a Critical Kush, 62 days old today, flipped to 12/12 yesterday @9 pm.

Up until 10 days ago, this plant was doing a pretty good "runt' impression- but last Saturday she actually started growing, and quite a bit...I wasn't sure why, at first, but now I'm pretty sure that starting her on RxBlend on 4/27 is what got her growing- first plant I've grown that didn't like the Grow Dots...

Anyhow, here's a few pics-
She sure wants to grow now...
CK-2.jpg

She seems to be loving her new nute diet..she couldn't be much healthier..
CK-1.jpg

I spent about 45 minutes defoliating her on Saturday- it doesn't look like it, but I did...she needs more, but I'll wait till after the stretch to do it...
CK-8.jpg

Right now, there's only 2 hooks holding anything down, so she's growing evenly across the canopy- that will probably change once she starts stretching in a day or 2
CK-7.jpg

And that about covers it from this side of the grow👍
Thanks for looking in!❤️
She looking awesome, I think you are going to have trouble keeping her in that box

But it looks like the streak will remain intact. Yet another @CarcassGrow®! :)
I'd pretty much accepted that this one was going to be a little one..and then she grew... :oops:
I think you are going to have trouble keeping her in that box
Thanks, con- I think you're probably right!
...the nice thing about growing in the summer- if she outgrows the box, she could go outside..I haven't had to do that yet, but it is an option....
Might be kinda tricky if she's a real floppy one...😁

What a cool thread and going well it seems!
Reading the title I thought why does Barney's need redemption? Those things seems to be bred to be production machines I've only tried 4-5 strains.. 4 I believe I got more of the same strain to grow again and they all grew effortlessly and produced nice big flowers, and no weird pheno expressions although I'm sure that'll happen if you plant enough but I found it already surprising to see three beans each time grow into the same behaving plant.
Hi Fender

Sorry about the delay, I’ve been a bit time poor.

Like carcass said, it was user (me) error. It’s taken me a few goes to get here too. Lol.

Barney’s Farm are my favourite breeders by a country mile.

Hopefully I don’t stumble at flower which is where I usually have the most trouble.

I hope you stick around :)

Happy Monday GrowStars!!!

Aussie!
Aussie! Aussie!

Oii! Oii! Oii!

🇦🇺
So here’s my Australian autumn update! Our girl is loving the flip and hanging out with her big sisters to different misters. She has turned that straggly corner and is starting to take shape. For now I’m well pleased with her. Because I mix sun with light it’s difficult for me to create that perfect CarCanopy I’m always aspiring to.

She is a beautiful shade of green and has great glitter potential.

For those of you who steer clear of my Tent of Debauchery I have yesterdays glamour shots and I’ve got some of todays natural light pics.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg

Shes not super tall by my average grow standards. If you look under her skirt she has curled branches everywhere being held down by TraHooks. Without them she’d prolly bee 150mm taller.

I’m hoping to really make this plant sing. I fuss over her everyday trying to get some shape. My goal is a perfect circle of green, so as you can see, I’m not even close lolling.

Anyway as always thanks for having a look, and your move C Canopy!

I’m hoping to really make this plant sing.
Give her 2 more weeks- she'll be singing like the fat lady... 😁 👍
Nice strong branching Tra!
And lots of 'em too!
your move C Canopy!
So here we go with the US side of this grow...👍

She's a Critical Kush, the same age as Trala's, and until 3 weeks ago she was a stubby little thing (3.5 inches tall)
Then, 20 days ago, she started to grow some....and here she is today...on flip day#8
CK1-1.jpg

She's grown 8 inches in 8 days, so she evidently noticed the 12/12 thing... 🤔
CK 1-2.jpg

17.5" tall now, up from 3.5" 3 weeks ago...I grew 4 plants in a row in here that all stopped growing at 17", which works out real well in the box...
...this one isn't going to do that, not with 2 weeks of stretch left...:oops:
8 inches in 8 days.jpg

A few more days, and we'll start seeing some pom-poms...
CK1-3.jpg

And here's a pic of my bloom room (with the lid open)...kinda small, but it gets the job done...😁
poptop.jpg

Finally, words to live by from Trala....💚
T's heart....jpg

And there you have it from the US side...
Thanks for checking it out👍
And we'll see you next time!

Ha! MrsC is really going to get a hoot out of watching you take this one out of the box when it's done! 😁

Trala loves you like a rock!

8 for 8 Carcass! Hope things slow soon! Looks great!
Thanks, Stone!
I checked this morning- they're not slowing down yet..😁
Those outdoor ones can go for it , but this inside lady needs to back it off just a little...she's grown almost 2 inches overnight........day 9 of stretch...12 days to go...18 inches from the light...:oops:
uh-oh.jpg

Ha! MrsC is really going to get a hoot out of watching you take this one out of the box when it's done!
Yes, she definitely will...last time, she said I looked like a monkey trying to fuck a football...🐵🏈😬

Give her 2 more weeks- she'll be singing like the fat lady... 😁 👍

And lots of 'em too!

So here we go with the US side of this grow...👍

She's a Critical Kush, the same age as Trala's, and until 3 weeks ago she was a stubby little thing (3.5 inches tall)
Then, 20 days ago, she started to grow some....and here she is today...on flip day#8
CK1-1.jpg

She's grown 8 inches in 8 days, so she evidently noticed the 12/12 thing... 🤔
CK 1-2.jpg

17.5" tall now, up from 3.5" 3 weeks ago...I grew 4 plants in a row in here that all stopped growing at 17", which works out real well in the box...
...this one isn't going to do that, not with 2 weeks of stretch left...:oops:
8 inches in 8 days.jpg

A few more days, and we'll start seeing some pom-poms...
CK1-3.jpg

And here's a pic of my bloom room (with the lid open)...kinda small, but it gets the job done...😁
poptop.jpg

Finally, words to live by from Trala....💚
T's heart....jpg

And there you have it from the US side...
Thanks for checking it out👍
And we'll see you next time!
Good morning C Bee 🌼🐝

Beautiful growing. I’m hoping we can do an annual grow. I really love journaling with you so much!

She looks just lovely. I can’t believe we’ve flipped! This grow is speeding past!

Question, when do you call day 1 of flower?

IMG_5193.jpeg

And T, I’m :-

IMG_5197.jpeg

I’m hoping we can do an annual grow. I really love journaling with you so much!
Let's plan on it- we're both going to be growing anyhow, might as well do it together...:high-five:

I'd call today day 1- because I can actually see a few pistils- yesterday, it looked close, but no pistils...well, there may be a few there, but today, they're pretty obvious....so flip day 9 is flower day 1 for this one...
tomorrow they'll be little puffballs- so cute!

Day 1.jpg

And T, I’m :-
You're a sweetheart, that's what you are...💚

Let's plan on it- we're both going to be growing anyhow, might as well do it together...:high-five:
We should do a couple of your spawns seeds next year.
I'd call today day 1- because I can actually see a few pistils- yesterday, it looked close, but no pistils...well, there may be a few there, but today, they're pretty obvious....so flip day 9 is flower day 1 for this one...
tomorrow they'll be little puffballs- so cute!
Based on my Monday pic, would you call that Day 1 or not quite?
You're a sweetheart, that's what you are...💚
Right back at ya!

I'm glad, your to hard on yourself sometimes. You've grown some dank ass plants! But I get it. I'm my own biggest critic.
In Australia we say “ I’m not here to fuck spiders”. It means I’m here to do well. To do a good job. Every plant I grow I set out to try and make them sing, some I win, some I lose, and all get their throats cut in the end lol.

Back
Top Bottom