Brand New Gorilla Grow Tent

will619

Hey Guys,

I'm Selling this brand new gorilla grow tent (3mx3m) at bargain price ($1,200), recommended retail of these tents are $2,000-$2,200. Never been used only purchased approx. 4months ago but never had the chance to set it up unfortunately, all poles and connectors still in original packaging/plastic. Still in original boxes. Also comes with height extension kit & as I'm sure your well aware gorilla are the best on the market infrared blocking lined roof. I can drop off tent anywhere Perth metro area or arrange pick up. Willing to arrange shipping anywhere Australia wide but you will have to pay for the shipping.

At this price it will go fast so first come first sold basis, happy to answer any questions, just drop me a quick message/comment if your interested or know of anyone who might be interested.

Not to sure how to upload pics on here but I'm sure your all know how good gorilla grow tents are & all the specs that come with them (infrared blocking lined roof, Thicker material, Stronger, Higher, comes with height extension polls)

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom