Bruce Banner Marries A Watermelon - SIP Grow

Watermelon

IMG_2809.jpeg

2024-05-01-17-50-16-543.jpeg

2024-05-01-17-50-28-805.jpeg

2024-05-01-17-50-57-756.jpeg

So pictures aren’t the best but gives an idea of where I’m at. Looking at them today I might give them longer than another 48 hours. Things sped up really quick and now seems to have stalled.

I did see some nice purple in one spot under the scope on the watermelon and tried to get a pic of it but that didn’t work out. Those damn things are finicky!!

Man o man these buds are awesome! You can't even tell you had a hiccup in the environment. Also the trich shots are nice and clear. Keep it up love the pics.

PS anyway you could point me to your scope you are using for those pics? I've been looking but I am unsure which ones work and yours look great.

Man o man these buds are awesome! You can't even tell you had a hiccup in the environment. Also the trich shots are nice and clear. Keep it up love the pics.

PS anyway you could point me to your scope you are using for those pics? I've been looking but I am unsure which ones work and yours look great.
Thanks!

The scope I have is not all that great honestly, you have to keep it plugged in for it to work, sometimes the light on it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But other than that it works just fine and it was cheap. Here is the Link for it.

Day 81 and day 53 of flower

Yeah I think I was getting a little eager when started to see change. They are still drinking lots and stinking it up, though that has changed a bit. The new pistol growth is what it is, not much I can do about that now. So when it is time to chop I think they all will still have new growth or not matured pistols.

Will keep a close eye on them over the next week. None of the leaves are starting to die off or anything like that yet either, though not sure how much of an indicator or of that happens with every grow.

Here are todays pics :)

IMG_2822.jpeg

IMG_2823.jpeg

Day 82 and day 54 of flower

Well it’s time to change out the charcoal in the filter that’s for sure. Get hit in the face when you walk in the front do of the house and that’s with all of the windows open today!!

Banner has a nice color on her stems :)

IMG_2858.jpeg

Everyone is cruising along. Most certainly not ready for the chop as I was thinking at the beginning of the week…

Wedding gelato

IMG_2861.jpeg

Watermelon
IMG_2862.jpeg

Banner
IMG_2863.jpeg

Day 83 and day 55 of flower, tomorrow is week 8 of flower.

Saturday morning, second cup of coffee, wife shopping, kids playing outside, perfect time to put on some JGB and get into the tent! So glad I did!! Pulled the wedding gelato out of the tent and this happened…

IMG_2865.jpeg

The Watermelon completely bent to the ground. I had not realized how much it was being supported by the WG. So spare tent poles into action as plant supports….

IMG_2868.jpeg

I will have to do similar with the banner at some point I think, but her buds are not as big and juicy as this watermelon. My hands are covered in sticky oil, time to get the goo-gone out to wash the hands, it works really well to remove plant juice from the digits.

Everyone is looking heathy and happy. Move a circulating fan dow below and facing up that primarily hits the WG and Watermelon as those 2 are pretty thick with leaves and buds. I also have 2 circulating fans blowing across/down at the entire canopy to promote good air movement through the entire tent. With those and the intake and exhaust fans it doesn’t look like that humidity spike that happened has lead to any mold growth! Whew I think I am out of the woods for now on that. RH in the grow room is 62% and in the tent is 49.4% on avg over the past week with a high of only 56.2%. Not bad considering it’s been rainy and humid here.

Here are some more pictures from this morning. I better go tackle the honey do list :)

Oh one last thing. I took the WG and Watermelon larf that I had dried and rolled a cone with the mix of the 2. Wowzers! 3 puffs and that was it! A nice relaxing high to chill to some tunes with at the end of a long week. Followed by some couch time, and I forgot to close the door to the chicken/duck run….. whoops! Glad no critters got to them!

IMG_2871.jpeg

IMG_2867.jpeg

That's some amazing flop on the Watermelon and @Grand Daddy Black is going to want to see that one untethered at harvest!

Good job tying it back up. And the larf sounds like the future is bright for this tent. :cool:
Oh yeah I was like OOOHHH SHIT!!! Haha

I will make sure and tag @Grand Daddy Black once they are let loose before the chop!

And yes there is promise in the tent that the goods will in fact be good!

PSA:

When changing the activated charcoal from your filter do so out doors in the open air and sunshine, preferably on a breezy day and pointing towards the neighbors you don’t like.

Do not do so in your grow room and not wearing a mask and earplugs as that fine dust gets EVERYWHERE!!!

I blew my nose can anyone guess the color??? Same with the Q tips after a shower…..

Long PSA short. Change your filter outside boys and girls. And now back to G.I. Joe

My hands are covered in sticky oil, time to get the goo-gone out to wash the hands, it works really well to remove plant juice from the digits.
You'd be better off using olive oil or some Jack Daniel's. At least then you could lick your fingers. :p

Back
Top Bottom