Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

two of my cures have used oil made from leaf and stem only, no bud so it had to be low thc so i thought the cbd content did it, i have some now made with bud included and the effects are a bit much for someone who has never used grass or alcohol, honest some people really do not do well with the buzz.
Exactly mk .... some cannot handle the buzz...with the dosing method I suggested you can administer top shelf oil with 0 buzz while the potent med is doing its thing. The way it works using that method is night and day also...especially if peeps are on meds.

well said Budnoob. Motoco's method of tacking to the gums is working very good for my husband.

This is interesting. I have a bag of close trim I am going to make RSO with. I can't handle even the slightest high. Even a hit of some old dried up fan leaves is too much for me. I'm not joking!! What were these 2 folks cured of?? And do you really think that the trim was higher in CBD??

two of my cures have used oil made from leaf and stem only, no bud so it had to be low thc so i thought the cbd content did it, i have some now made with bud included and the effects are a bit much for someone who has never used grass or alcohol, honest some people really do not do well with the buzz.

There's still THC in leaf and stem, just not as much as the bud. If it were me I'd focus on tacking properly using the highest quality meds. For CBD I'd rather grow plants to full term to obtain highest level of CBD personally.

OK. Thanks again Budnoob. I am still working how I am going to get seed for a high CBD strain. I cannot come up with a safe house that I am comfortable with to order online. We are working on another option right now.

OK. Thanks again Budnoob. I am still working how I am going to get seed for a high CBD strain. I cannot come up with a safe house that I am comfortable with to order online. We are working on another option right now.
Though there are no guarantees, most of us here order from reputable online seed co's.
I just ordered 3 CBD only (mostly) seeds for $12.50.
I live behind enemy lines too.
Be smart as I'm sure you are & will continue to be.
Find a small nook/corner or order a tent.

I have a tent that we are setting up today. Just need to figure out a safe way to order the seeds from one of the sponsors here. I'm scared!!!

How did you make out? Did you get seeds ordered and delivered?
Right? How's it going? When you get your setup, let me know & I'll help. I'm experienced with tent grows (equipment setup, atmosphere, light types, grow systems, name it).
Once you've a grow journal, many will help get it to harvest with ya.
Bon chance my friend.

Thanks for asking. No I never did get the nerve to order the seeds. I have a plant from a seed of unknown strain and already had clones grown up enough to go in the tent. I am trying to grow enough quality herb to make cannabis oil to help my husband. Those plants are almost 6 weeks into 12/12 cycle and I am now flushing to chop early because they hermied on me. I will try again with plants from same mama. If they hermie like that I might have to chop mama. :-( I don't have a safe house to order the seeds to. I am still working on a way to get exactly what I need.

How did you make out? Did you get seeds ordered and delivered?

Thanks. You are the best. I have not thought about doing a journal. I don't like the idea of taking any pics of the plants let alone posting them online. lol I am starting to go through others journals to learn from them. Esp growing in coco. The tent setup is working great. I think my problem was that I had too many plants in there. Handled them too much and I lolli popped them at the 2 week mark of 12/12 and they immediately stopped stretching. My humidity is higher than it should be. around 70%. But I keep hoping that is not the problem. I don't think I could control the RH. I am in a high humid state for this time of year and I have a small booster fan that blows in outside air constantly.

Can I do a journal with out pics?? That just would not be right. I will think about it.
Right? How's it going? When you get your setup, let me know & I'll help. I'm experienced with tent grows (equipment setup, atmosphere, light types, grow systems, name it).
Once you've a grow journal, many will help get it to harvest with ya.
Bon chance my friend.

I know how ya feel. Look @ my sig. I still have a "disclaimer" on the bottom. Been there from day 1. Really is not needed, but gives me a lil comfort.
Maybe use my disclaimer?

Remember, you don't have to chop a hermie - just keep it away from other females. It will still make good oil, just not as much yield as a proper female. My last batch of oil that I used included buds from a hermie.

Thanks. You are the best. I have not thought about doing a journal. I don't like the idea of taking any pics of the plants let alone posting them online. lol I am starting to go through others journals to learn from them. Esp growing in coco. The tent setup is working great. I think my problem was that I had too many plants in there. Handled them too much and I lolli popped them at the 2 week mark of 12/12 and they immediately stopped stretching. My humidity is higher than it should be. around 70%. But I keep hoping that is not the problem. I don't think I could control the RH. I am in a high humid state for this time of year and I have a small booster fan that blows in outside air constantly.

Can I do a journal with out pics?? That just would not be right. I will think about it.

You could, but I wouldn't. There will be a time when you can give back to the community you are learning from, but right now isn't that time. Just be a sponge and feel free to ask questions in threads like this.

Do you have an air conditioner somewhere that you could use? They are good at reducing the RH.

What is the temperature in your grow room/area? As you likely know - relative humidity and temperature are interlinked. RH is a measure of how much moisture is in the air out of the total possible *at your current temp*.

In the meantime as we figure this out - do you have good airflow in your room/tent while the RH is high? Fans, etc.? They will be important in combatting mold.

I seriously doubt it is the RH that effectively "hermied" your plants. I am sure there is a first for everything, but I have yet to see that happen.

Let's talk about your lights, temperature, watering schedule, nutrition schedule, and airflow together. I'm sure we would catch the problem if we address those.

Growing weed isn't that hard, so I expect it is something fundamental that we can figure out. Sorry you had such crappy experience. This process can be just as enjoyable as the end product.

We're here to help.

Thanks shuffledemon, budnoob and canjuncelt. There is a reason I love this site. I will try to list every thing here and you all let me know what you think if you have time.

The RH stays up between 60 &70%. temp stays good around 75d. It is a 5X5 tent with a 600 watt hps light in hood and digital ballast outside the tent. The tent is in an air conditioned room. A small in line ventilation fan blows a/c air into the tent on bottom right. Hood is in the middle. Nothing hooked to right side of hood. 6 inch flex line running from left side of light hood out of tent to a big fan on a 3 foot tall heavy carbon filter. The big fan pulls hot air out from the light into that filter. I took the pre-filter off the outside and put it on the inside so it could be ran backwards outside the tent. I have a fan controller which I have set around 33% of it's capacity. I have been feeding them about every 6 days following the fox farm schedule for hydroponics. I used FF trio and chiching the last 2 weeks. I give ph balanced water in between feedings so they get something every third day. They are in 5 gallon pots with about 75% coco (rinsed very well) and 25% perlite and small amount of lime. I use tap water that I let sit out at least 48 hours, always ph to 5.8 and always add 1 tsp. cal/mag to every gallon of water and feed. I don't remember the numbers of the ppm at beginning but they were within acceptable range of my notes and I did not re-check run off till I found seeds and it was at 1200 ppm and the ph of that run off was 5.9. I try to get 40-50% run off with every feed and water so I considered that flush enough through out veg and flower.

I have 9 plants in the tent which is too many. I moved them around a lot to water and rotate for light. They got top heavy so I put some bamboo steaks on them but some were already leaning and I wonder if some roots were broke from that? But they were looking really good until I saw seeds. I do have a few fungas knats. I put some sticky traps out and catch a few every day. Nothing severe and I do not see larva in the coco.

I did lolli pop them at 2 weeks into 12/12 cycle. I think I got the timing wrong on that. They quit stretching when I did that. I suspect and hope this is my biggest mistake. I found seeds at week 5 (seeds were almost totally mature, mostly green with a little brown) which was 3 weeks after I lolli popped.

I checked for light leaks once the tent was set up and before the plants went in, but have not check since then. But I will check before I move these plants out. I have found at least 5 opened seed pods. I could not find any unopened sacs but the buds are so big now that it is hard to see. Now that I have found the open pods I will know where to look on the next plants to watch for the sacs to catch before they open. At least that is my hope. fingers crossed.

I did a small flush and will do one more big flush tomorrow. I am thinking when the leaves start to turn yellow I will chop them. Even though I know it's early but I see way too many seeds to waste the time. I have plants ready to go in. But only 6 this time and right now they are in 2 gallon pots and I cannot decide if i should transplant them into the 5 gallon pots. I am thinking the bigger pots would allow 6 plants to get too big. I am undecided about this because I have read to transplant a couple weeks before light schedule change. Also, the current plants went right to 12/12 after transplant from 1 gallon to the 5g pots. I am not sure if that was wrong or not. They seemed happy right away and took off growing

There is only 1 small clip on fan that does not oscillate. I have it aimed between the canopy and the light. I think another fan would be a good idea and might help with the RH. Were I live we always have high humidity in the summer. YUCK!! My hydroponics store is an hour away but I need to make a trip there anyway. I don't want a fan that will take up precious floor space.

My husband keeps telling me I am getting too technical and to keep it simple. I think this is simple, if I can make it work right. Oh, and the reason I had so many plants is all my clones lived when I thought some would die. I cannot seem to get a clone to die. lol At least I got that right. I wish now I would not have put so many plants in there. I should have pulled the smaller clones. I will see how 6 plants work and might even drop that number back for next time.

Thanks again Shuffledemon for offering to help. Let me know what you think. Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

Canjuncelt, thanks for the use of the signature. I am posting this to see it I got it right.

your RH is a little high for flowering - typically you want 50-70% for veg and 30-50% for flower. as for exhaust, I usually have the exhaust fan attached to the carbon scrubber and pushing air into the cooltube and then out of the room with least amount of bends possible - CARBON >>>> LIGHT >>>>> OUTSIDE. Intake from opposite low corner is good. Negative pressure is achieved by having exhaust faster than intake either by increasing exhaust or decreasing intake - which one you do depends upon the temps. Decreasing intake will generally give you higher temps and increasing exhaust will generally help reduce temps. Overcrowding a grow room or tent will also lead to higher RH. I'm not a hydro person but my general rule of thumb for nutes probably still applies, give the least required because it's easy to add but impossible to repair existing nute damage. And, the key to lolly popping or any defol is to limit it to no more than 20% at a time - I will generally do a small amount and then wait 3 days and do a little more.

Thanks for the reply budnoob. There is negative pressure in the tent. The sides were sucked in so much, I was afraid the sides would be right on the plants. They were actually. My husband cut some 2x2 boards to fit on each side between the poles and I tied them in place. That helped. I did not even think about the plants being the reason for higher RH. Thanks makes perfect since. I am thinking less plants with another small fan will help this. I know the preferred method is to have that carbon filter at beginning of line and I had planned on doing that. But my husband did not want to put the heavy weight of the filter hanging from the tent poles. I could not convince him that it would be OK. So this is why I am running it backwards. It is working pretty darn good the way I have it set up. I can keep the light closer than recommended without burning them. I am sure the a/c helps with that as well.

I did not cut much off each plant for my lollypop. I knew the 20% rule but I do think they did not like it anyway. I'm sure what I did would even be considered lollypop. It seems more like defoliation to me but I did cut a few lower branches along with lower leaves. The plants had many many beautiful leaves that were down low. I wanted to get rid of those so they were not in the way when watering. But I must have done too much. So I will be more careful in future. Also I lolly popped my veg plants ahead of time for this next go around.

When I found seeds and starting inspecting plants with fine tooth comb, I pulled off several lower bud sites. My husband has been drying those and sampled some today. He is happy as heck with results of those lower buds. So I believe you that all is not lost to these darn seeds. But I can do better and I will.

Back
Top Bottom