Cannabis Club

Peter Green

Here in South Africa we may now cultivate and smoke cannabis but not sell it. So, what if, (I saw this in a movie once) we started a social club where members would pay a monthly subscription and in this club we would supply some "free" cannabis. I would assume that there would be laws to prevent this but then again, it's South Africa. Do you think it would work?

Just an uneducated guess here, but I would imagine that if the club offered other valuable benefits, and not just the "free" weed, you could probably slip by; especially if on the surface when publicizing, there is zero expectation of getting weed in exchange for joining.

Probably better off holding onto it as one of the three currencies in an "underground" CGA economy (Cash, Grass, and...er...Physical labor in exchange for whatever you are trading for.)

Just an uneducated guess here, but I would imagine that if the club offered other valuable benefits, and not just the "free" weed, you could probably slip by; especially if on the surface when publicizing, there is zero expectation of getting weed in exchange for joining.

Probably better off holding onto it as one of the three currencies in an "underground" CGA economy (Cash, Grass, and...er...Physical labor in exchange for whatever you are trading for.)
Good thinking. Maybe offer educational classes/sessions as well as some outdoor activities.

I seen years ago on Craigslist that someone was selling quart mason jars for $200 and it was filled with free bud
I was on vacation in Colorado, before dispensary’s were built. A guy on Craigslist was selling the mason jars that he etched some art on the glass. They were pretty cool. He was in Silverthorn and was asking 200 bucks and they were packed with an Oz. They could gift the cannabis but not sell. I bought a cool jar and got a free gift.

A Co-op would be something simular. With a Co-op more things could be shared or traded as was mentioned with a club. Should be doable. You have to have them damn ducks in a row before going public though.

Back
Top Bottom