Cannabis For Chronic Pain - My Story

Yeah the mettrum blue was good the cbd skunk haze i bought from canna farms is comparable to the blue. Its great and relaxing.
I would like to try that cbd skunk haze too :)

Maybe in very near future i will when we can signup to all LP's.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Yeah they arent taking patients right now but if its for an interim supply they might. Im definetly going to order plants from thc biomed providing their shipping inst too bad

Yeah they arent taking patients right now but if its for an interim supply they might. Im definetly going to order plants from thc biomed providing their shipping inst too bad
thc bio med i called them and i think they said free shipping on all orders over 20.00 or 50.00.

But we will see if that changes.

Even though canna farm not taking new people they may have to take people with licence to grow.. idk

Ill be ordering at least 6 plants for sure
Yeah at 20.00 a pop thats cheap enough.

I would be trying to get at least 12 have 5 flowering and rest veg for a bit and then do perpetual grow and clone all as i go along.

I may get seeds from tweed as well to test out.

Oh the girl scout cookies is that the CBD one if so its suppose be high CBD let me know how it is.

No cbd kush 7.4% thc and 12.6 cbd and cbd skunk haze is 8.6 thc and 10.6 cbd great strains. The other 2 girl scout and cheesy are thc strains

No cbd kush 7.4% thc and 12.6 cbd and cbd skunk haze is 8.6 thc and 10.6 cbd great strains. The other 2 girl scout and cheesy are thc strains
Ok sounds good for CBD.

Try and see if they can get the girl scout CBD strain and if not then have to look around.

Hey ur at 50 posts now i will try to PM you.

Well i can not still send you a PM even though your at 50 posts.

It still saying that "you have either chosen not to accept private messages or have no permission to do so"

Can you PM anyone or is it just me?

PMs work once a new member has reached 51 posts :thumb:
Thks Richard.

But:

Weird thing is he and i were PMing before he ever reached 51 posts and then after an update he was no longer allowed to PM anyone and I could not PM to him until he was at 51 posts.

Weird server glitch i guess.

We both have PM's from going back a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom