CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

May I suggest (3) bamboo stakes and a hoop made out of bailing wire, etc.

She has a good shape for it...

I usually just tie individual branches to the hoop (or each other) but you could install a net or a spyder web of some sort ;)

Healthy looking Girls, nice job 👍

Cheers
I thought about using the stakes but was wondering if it might hurt the roots. Also they’re pretty top heavy so I don’t know if tying each other will work. But if it would it be the easiest way to go if it does. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft:Edit: I think the hoop or something similar would work.

I thought about using the stakes but was wondering if it might hurt the roots. Also they’re pretty top heavy so I don’t know if tying each other will work. But if it would it be the easiest way to go if it does. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft:Edit: I think the hoop or something similar would work.
LOL, Oh I'm sure it hurts :yahoo:

But it doesn't affect their growth one bit !

60" tall Cafe Racer, she's been staked twice, he, he...

30 Apr Cafe Racer full day 57 of 111.jpg

The hoop and some wire...

30 Apr Cafe Racer wire close day 57 of 111.jpg

Or, Malawi x Panama with just stakes and string, works just fine !

Photobombed by Cafe Racer, tallest back bud ;)

30 Apr Mal x Pan day 57 of 111.jpg

Cheers

Cheers
I guess we always hurt the ones we love.❤️ lol 😂 CL🍀

Journal Update: I vaped a couple bowls of my Lambs Bread this morning in my @MagicStone. It’s still not finished curing but definitely close. It has a nice relaxed body feeling now but it’s not overwhelming and couch locked. This is going to be a very nice wake n bake smoke for weekends and not too busy days. It doesn’t have as much of stimulating energy effect as the others. But a very nice high that’s still cerebral and thought provoking. CL🍀

Acapulco gold , yummy , reminds me of the times I was young :D
Best of luck buddy
I had plenty of low grade Mexican brick 🧱 weed back in the day. Once I was working with a bunch of undocumented folks and bought a zip from them. It was some of the best quality weed I’ve ever had. It was gold and a great high. Unfortunately immigration raided the factory and I never seen them again. I just started getting high with them @ lunch and even though we couldn’t understand each other. We had a friendship growing from our love ❤️ of weed. CL🍀

I had plenty of low grade Mexican brick 🧱 weed back in the day. Once I was working with a bunch of undocumented folks and bought a zip from them. It was some of the best quality weed I’ve ever had. It was gold and a great high. Unfortunately immigration raided the factory and I never seen them again. I just started getting high with them @ lunch and even though we couldn’t understand each other. We had a friendship growing from our love ❤️ of weed. CL🍀
Ahh the power of uniting nations with weed , we should all legalize it :)
I have the over the ocean experience , growing up in EU working with immigrants from Algeria ,Morocco and Afghanistan in construction , they taught me so much about it in it's day , and some of the best hash ,lunch breaks we're the best they would smoke it in their long pipe
Obviously they wouldn't name it nothing(Kifi or just grass) but starting from there , looking in magazines and finding some seed "under the hand " to grow poorly in some backyard
I'm acquainted with some of the old-school US (imported) strains , we dint use mostly names for it :D
Happy days indeed , everything was more simple and much more complicated as well

Journal Update: I managed to do some creative tying of branches so it wasn’t necessary to use any stakes. It also helped me open up my Chemdog’s canopy for better airflow and light penetration. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft::420:

IMG_5155.jpeg

IMG_5156.jpeg
I had no clue that either one of them was a strong smelling strain. But they are both definitely giving off some strong sweet skunky fragrance. The entire house reeks of it. Luckily my Mother hasn’t noticed because she’s grown accustomed to the smells. And her Polish caregiver doesn’t speak enuff English to rat 🐀 me out. Which she most certainly would if she could. Lmao 😂 CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers
It's huge and topped and still huge ...😱💚

Who says you gotta stake the rods to the dirt? You could just gorilla tape the sticks to the outside of the container. It ain't hard to wrap around a few swings. Just enough to make the string encasement. 💚

That Malawi tho....wow 💎
Yeah 👍 that’s one strain that’s definitely on my to do list ✅. I’ve seen some unbelievable sized Malawi’s. Ace has such a great selection of seeds it’s hard to choose. Especially since it’s going to be growing for several months then flowering for still much longer. CL🍀 :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

the big ones the chemdog.. awesome, it's got a serious look to it. Beautifully intimidating appearance. 💚
Thanks 😊 Jiggi,this is the first time I’ve ever had someone compliment my plant as intimidating. I’m a little confused about what’s intimidating about it though. So maybe you might like to elaborate for us? CL🍀. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: Edit:✍️ first time compliments deserve multiple emojis

Back
Top Bottom