CKS Blueberry SCROG! 2nd Grow - First SCROG

Here are the other two. the runt on the back seems to be female, she started showing at the end of the week
420-magazine-mobile1908750076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile827588941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455418118.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1306991486.jpg
I forked up the money and got new additions to my nutrients lineup. anybody have good experience with this Trio. Whats a good feeding schedule
Follow the schedule acailable from geberal hydro for their trii but only start at 1/4 of what they tell you. Work way slowly to 1/2 strength as you get and plabts get comfortable. NO MORE THAN 1/4! LESS IS MORE.

Sorry, catching up. Can i ask why you are phing at 5.8? Usually in soil ur range should be 6.2 to 6.8. Im wondering if thats why a lot of your top leaves only have three blades or one blade. Usually you should see at least 5 blades but more in the range of 7 to 9 blades on each leaf. Because they don't look that way it makes me wonder if the pH is off a bit? The more blades on your leaves the healthier your plant is, at least on the upper needs before flip to 12 12

Sorry, catching up. Can i ask why you are phing at 5.8? Usually in soil ur range should be 6.2 to 6.8. Im wondering if thats why a lot of your top leaves only have three blades or one blade. Usually you should see at least 5 blades but more in the range of 7 to 9 blades on each leaf. Because they don't look that way it makes me wonder if the pH is off a bit? The more blades on your leaves the healthier your plant is, at least on the upper needs before flip to 12 12

I do ph @5.8 and run off always comes out @6.3 -+.1 My thought was that the soil is bringing it up so I went a little lower.

I do ph @5.8 and run off always comes out @6.3 -+.1 My thought was that the soil is bringing it up so I went a little lower.
Ok, so you have a slight srift up? Id still try tp ph my solition at a minimum of 6.1 to keep you in range. That may drift you to 6.6 or 6.7 which is a great floating area. May wanna try a little higher?

Last nights before . pics [
420-magazine-mobile1704436543.jpg
[
420-magazine-mobile96817316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754700678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420948582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile872808561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1644021463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile282697774.jpg
this next picture is the one that didn't really want to grow but I Kept it around anyways and treated her the same way as the others, except the frequency of watering ,the smaller plant didn't drink as much. I knew that no matter what it was going to produce something I could smoke. I was right she turned out to be female and hasn't hermed yet. Knock on wood
420-magazine-mobile323697822.jpg

Glad to see ur doing another round of cks blueberry joel ..you did a great job last time ..since i seen ur last grow ..makes me wanna give this strain a go ..does it have a good blueberry smell to it ?

As flowers wore growing they smelled very fruity, resembling blueberries. But I didn't dry and cure them properly so my end product wasn't as blueberry as I was hoping. But still potent gets the job done wel. When I touch a bud the Sticky residue left on my skin smells so fruity blueberry like. But Hopefully this time around I can cure them better. I did all the research in the world about growing but minimal on curing. That should be my next lesson. Any tips

Back
Top Bottom