Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

1693039308788.png

yes there is. are these not preflowers?
Thanks bro 😎. Wasn’t expecting it yet, only in 2nd week of veg . Autos

1693039308788.png

yes there is. are these not preflowers?
I think its a little bit early to call it a pre flower. A mature plant shoots pistils when mature enough to enter flower. It's not a very good picture, need picture of the top for clarification.

If it's an Auto and start shooting pistils early it's typically not a good sign and a sign of a stressed plant that probably won't grow to full size in flower. I'm not trying to be mean or anything it's just what I've seen growing Autos, the longer you're able to veg the bigger the yield and potency will be.

This is a typical preflower in my book:
IMG_20230803_185011125.jpg

I think its a little bit early to call it a pre flower. A mature plant shoots pistils when mature enough to enter flower. It's not a very good picture, need picture of the top for clarification.

If it's an Auto and start shooting pistils early it's typically not a good sign and a sign of a stressed plant that probably won't grow to full size in flower. I'm not trying to be mean or anything it's just what I've seen growing Autos, the longer you're able to veg the bigger the yield and potency will be.

Top of plant coming right up,and thank you 😊

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn’t think it was but new to this. Thought it was a bit early. Hope these are clear enough. 😎

Hm. I thought preflowers were the single pistil and calyx combo that female plants form once they've reached maturity, or that the 'pre' part was specifying that it happens before it begins to bloom or form pistil clusters. I'd say that what you're considering a preflower is an actual flower? I don't know. But really, the word 'flower' isn't a great one since we grow buds and not flowers. It's just so commonly referred to as such that it's normal. Given it's an auto and showing signs of maturity it could very well begin to flower bloom at any point but at this point I wouldn't say it's flowering blooming yet either.

Hm. I thought preflowers were the single pistil and calyx combo that female plants form once they've reached maturity, or that the 'pre' part was specifying that it happens before it begins to bloom or form pistil clusters. I'd say that what you're considering a preflower is an actual flower? I don't know. But really, the word 'flower' isn't a great one since we grow buds and not flowers. It's just so commonly referred to as such that it's normal. Given it's an auto and showing signs of maturity it could very well begin to flower bloom at any point but at this point I wouldn't say it's flowering blooming yet either.
pistols means its a female its not a flower...

which means you will get buds...

the flowers are on the male plant and give off the pollen...

This is what is being sold as Gelato Cake from PEV Grow. It's parents are Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies. She went in the soil June 6th. Have a look at my budget grow thread for growing details. Super easy organic grow. She's got about 20 more days til the flower room gets freed up for her 10-11 week flower. Should be a nice little harvest.
20230822_191812.jpg
20230822_191757.jpg
20230822_192524.jpg

I should get off my ass and go take new pictures, these are about a week old lol. I'll update when I move her over to flower and get her laid down and ready for her stretch.

On week 7 today it’s a 12 strain . Irecon it got another week of veg , it’s looking great. I took all the fan leaves that were shading over the course of a week and they have responded with excellent growth results . Stretch is good and all the branches that were covered have got mad growth. Shoutout to biobizz and bat poo tea .rtw1.5 litres daily. And 420 for all the support. Thanks people.

IMG_0853.jpeg

IMG_0852.jpeg

This is what is being sold as Gelato Cake from PEV Grow. It's parents are Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies. She went in the soil June 6th. Have a look at my budget grow thread for growing details. Super easy organic grow. She's got about 20 more days til the flower room gets freed up for her 10-11 week flower. Should be a nice little harvest.
20230822_191812.jpg
20230822_191757.jpg
20230822_192524.jpg

I should get off my ass and go take new pictures, these are about a week old lol. I'll update when I move her over to flower and get her laid down and ready for her stretch.
Any ideas how to raise humidity without humidifier. Trying bucket of hot water but it not enough

Any ideas how to raise humidity without humidifier. Trying bucket of hot water but it not enough
Yeah, the wet towel can work, but you've got to do more than one and you have to keep rewetting them. Are you running a regular type exhaust fan? I've got hygrometers on my fans, so they'll only come on to exhaust excess moisture. You set it to an upper limit, humidity builds, fan kicks on, goes off when it drops back down. Like this: Amazon.com

Hey LRM, I am so curious what you got going on with the baking dishes and the two inches of waste water under the girls. That looks like a prime attractor of pests and nasty bacteria. Cleanliness is essential as part of your IPM (integrated pest management). My other question, why all the gear to hold them up? They don't need any of that, like at all. At least not until buds get heavy. Again, creating pathways for bugs to come along for the ride. If you top those girls, you can stop the single tip and they'll spread out into more of a bush. I'm generally tying my girls down, not trying to hold them up.

Hey LRM, I am so curious what you got going on with the baking dishes and the two inches of waste water under the girls. That looks like a prime attractor of pests and nasty bacteria. Cleanliness is essential as part of your IPM (integrated pest management). My other question, why all the gear to hold them up? They don't need any of that, like at all. At least not until buds get heavy. Again, creating pathways for bugs to come along for the ride. If you top those girls, you can stop the single tip and they'll spread out into more of a bush. I'm generally tying my girls down, not trying to hold them up.
The dishes, all I has to hand . If it works why change it it was 6.30 am just feed em couldn’t use shop vac didn’t want to wake baby . Gardening on a budget., get things little by little. Will swap em out soon as I can afford to . Top them ? Only look like that because I removed all the fan leaves over the last week .were bushy. I have thought about topping or fem but as of now I undecided. Thanks for the feedback, give me a lot to think about 😎

The dishes, all I has to hand . If it works why change it it was 6.30 am just feed em couldn’t use shop vac didn’t want to wake baby . Gardening on a budget., get things little by little. Will swap em out soon as I can afford to . Top them ? Only look like that because I removed all the fan leaves over the last week .were bushy. I have thought about topping or fem but as of now I undecided. Thanks for the feedback, give me a lot to think about 😎
Got rid of the string I’ll tell straight the string Wes for lst using it to move fan leaves out of the way

The towel worked brilliant 🤩

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom