Cotton Mouth

BakWardzMan

Do you think Cotton Mouth is any indicator of the quality of bud?

What's yr thoughts on why some Bud causes it badly while others don't?

Does anyone else get where they just cldnt smoke a certain strain because it gives cotton mouth to bad?

(Kind of the boat im in with my recent grow, man what i grew gets me high AF, but because of the throat issues i have, the dry mouth side effect can cause for some bad highs.......(kicking up my dysphagia)-(throat disorder)

I cannot remember getting 'cotton mouth' when I was smoking weed back in the 70s and early 80s. Then when I started again 7 years ago I got some cotton mouth but it seems like I noticed it when I woke up at night. I can't say as I remember getting any dry or cotton mouth in the last 5 years or so until you mentioned it.

I cannot remember getting 'cotton mouth' when I was smoking weed back in the 70s and early 80s. Then when I started again 7 years ago I got some cotton mouth but it seems like I noticed it when I woke up at night. I can't say as I remember getting any dry or cotton mouth in the last 5 years or so until you mentioned it.
hmmm, u might b one the lucky ones to never get tht side-effect. I have always gotten it from time to time with any and all weed my whole life.
I dug alittle online, to find out what actually cuases dry mouth from weed, simply,..The THC cannabinoids, but CBD cannabinoids can too. Maybe thts why its such a bad side effect of the stain i grew. (CBD LEMON..its a 17/17 THC/CBD split and 60%Indica40% Sativa)
....Also read tht Indica is slightly more likely to give dry mouth.
interesting :reading420magazine:

Screenshot_20240503_192735.jpg

i surprised u say you didnt get it back in the day...back when everyone was smoking that dirt weed😅 Even thinkn of hittting a bowl of what we called weed back then makes me wanna:cough: (as i remember cotton mouth being worse from crappy brick weed)
(for me it was the mid to late 90s)..never even heard of "Dro" till sometime in the 2000s..thts when i started to get picky, and never smoking schwag again.
But schwag or Dro, i still get cotton mouth with most any strain/quilty...i guess its a side effect that varies from person to person.....and strain to strain

Back
Top Bottom