CrazyChef's Indoor Five Strain Quadline Journal: OG Kush, Northern Lights, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Peyote Critical

Okay, so I got well rested last night (as well as a bit tipsy and high) and had time to do a little tending to the garden today.

So, here's the garden from 2 different angles:
ddYgt4O.jpg
yK6Zn7F.jpg

Decided to do a little additional LST to bring some light to the center of the girls. Tied back the main limbs that sprouted from the first round of quadline LST.
KCr4EVe.jpg

Cheese and NL before and after
sXdHy83.jpg
PC91lAy.jpg

GSC and PC before and after
2p24ees.jpg
n8dRDD9.jpg

The PC limb has healed up nicely. Although, I did expect to see a bit more bulbousness (is that a word?) to the wound
q79NV28.jpg

I did expect to see a bit more bulbousness
So you expected a "chunky knuckle"? (thanks @ProfessorFlora ) :)

Your plants all look happy and healthy,Chef!
Good job on the LST, your quads are really spreading out well !

Haven't been by for a while, Chef. Things are looking great!! Love those pics. Nice job.
Thank you sir!
Exactly!
Thanks! I've done zero defol this time around. Well, except for yellow fan leaves. Figured I'd just open them up instead, and if they need it later then I'll do it very sparingly.

Maybe the "Chunky Knuckle" (lol) was lessened by what looks like a clean break.
Okay, so I got well rested last night (as well as a bit tipsy and high) and had time to do a little tending to the garden today.

So, here's the garden from 2 different angles:
ddYgt4O.jpg
yK6Zn7F.jpg

Decided to do a little additional LST to bring some light to the center of the girls. Tied back the main limbs that sprouted from the first round of quadline LST.
KCr4EVe.jpg

Cheese and NL before and after
sXdHy83.jpg
PC91lAy.jpg

GSC and PC before and after
2p24ees.jpg
n8dRDD9.jpg

The PC limb has healed up nicely. Although, I did expect to see a bit more bulbousness (is that a word?) to the wound
q79NV28.jpg
Nice and tidy looking garden CrazyChef. Some good strains in there
:passitleft:

Nice and tidy looking garden CrazyChef. Some good strains in there
Thanks!
Maybe the "Chunky Knuckle" (lol) was lessened by what looks like a clean break.
It was pretty bad - snapped it about 90% off during some overly rambunctious LST. I was actually surprised when I taped it up and the leaves didn't wilt. I thought that limb was a goner...

usuiNNt.jpg

Thanks!

It was pretty bad - snapped it about 90% off during some overly rambunctious LST. I was actually surprised when I taped it up and the leaves didn't wilt. I thought that limb was a goner...

usuiNNt.jpg
It surprises me what they can recover from sometimes.

Well,shit-that hermie must have gotten to it.
Are there a lot of them,or (hopefully) just a random few?

Seeded bud will still get you plenty high-look at all those trichomes on the seed pods.
just clean out the seeds,and smoke away!

Okay, so it's update time...

Everything's moving along well. I guess this is still the boring stage, when there's nothing to do but feed/water and wait. But I do have a few pics... :yummy:

Here are the Cheese (on the left) and the NL girls:
gckYZEF.jpg

The PC (top right of the 4 larger plants), the 3X GSC, and the little orphan plant from my sister.
hweIMQE.jpg

The OGK autos - they're doing okay. Got a cola, bud, and trich close up
X1khKVj.jpg

1661043195345.png
1661043263129.png
xF5A3vj.jpg

And the outdoor OGK auto hermie. There has been almost zero bud growth, and white pistil growth has ceased almost completely. Thinking about harvesting her early (she is pretty sticky), as there's nothing going on with her. In fact, I think I might just do that tonight.
AR996Ho.jpg
OvzSELy.jpg
1661043338945.png
1661043415934.png

Looking good, Chef!
That's some odd little buds on that hermie!

Chopped
mk2yL1I.jpg

Got rid of larger fan leaves
pxwTOG4.jpg

Trim
OJk48Km.jpg

Hanging to dry. Didn't wanna dry them in the tent in case there's any residual pollen.
BMkz1Xs.jpg

Bud and trichome close ups. The trichs are still mostly clear, even though the white pistil and bud growth had almost completely ceased. I'll most likely use this all for oil or tincture or something, mixed with trim from other grows to balance out the clear trich effects.
1661042879308.png
0n9R6W3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom