Dark Angel

wormy

I was just wondering if anyone knows how dark angel is for pain? I was thinking of growing this plant, looks like an easy grow. Any other recommendations for pain. I have been using widow cheese but can not find seeds anywhere.

Everything I know about Dark Angel is that it is good for pain. It is a balance of Indica and Sativa with CBC. Would recommend that you go heavier on the Amber Side (30-40%) if wanting to use it medicinally for pain

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I saw a lot about growing dark angel but nothing about the end product.

I love Dark Angel for pain but it is a finicky grow. Even experienced growers have issues with it either not wanting to germinate or just basically killing themselves. white widow is a great one for pain as well as NYC Diesel. I do agree if you have time check out Pennywise and @Derbybud as I believe they both have experience on this strain. I at least know Derbybud does. :) Happy Growing!

I've grown NYC diesel it's really good for pain my wife has a spinal fusion on her l4and l5 also has degenerated disc disease and molecular degeneration it helped really good for her and it was easy to grow also bought from crop king.

Back
Top Bottom