Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

I have a couple about that big and I transplanted them yesterday. They came out of a 5 inch pot and the roots had grown out to the side of it. I'm not an experienced grower by any means, but my own personal opinion would be to say that if it's at the same stage as mine in a smaller pot, it's time.

DSCI0805a.jpg

Just popped 10 NLF auto and 5 Bubba Kush. 100% success rate by following recommended methods of water for 18 hours and wet paper towel. Very pleased with instructions and result.

I transplant any time after she has been above soil for two weeks.

Hey guys can anyone help me out please?!! Had my Dark Angel in soil for 3 weeks. Ow since sprouting and I have a problem(see photo) I have. It fed her anything but water with seaweed extract ph@6.5 bottom leaves are dying, is it a nutrient deficiency or something worse?
IMG_013957.JPG

no biggie, those first 2 or 4 leaves are to jump start your babies, sorta get it rolling, like a big ol capacitor hit for the new girl.

if ya lose more than that then worry, she looks real good from here.

Thanks man, but you see the brown tip on the next leaf growth, that's normal? Should I just snip those leaves off or leave em? Thanks for the feedback

I always feel it is better to not start messing with the plant until you top it(most say 3rd or 4th node) because you will

be pretty sure by then that your plant is strong and will not miss them. doesn't matter, less stress & more smokemeowout.

I didn't know that by using Reverse osmosis water it would be the cause of two seeds not crack open like the other three during germination.
The King told me spring water only nothing else. Live and Learn
Happy Gardening!

people may tell you any sort of thing, the question is "does it work". more simple is better for me. That is why this

is so much fun, searching & sharing what works and/or what doesn't work for you.

Hey guys can anyone help me out please?!! Had my Dark Angel in soil for 3 weeks. Ow since sprouting and I have a problem(see photo) I have. It fed her anything but water with seaweed extract ph@6.5 bottom leaves are dying, is it a nutrient deficiency or something worse?
IMG_013957.JPG

looks like something is definitely going wrong there, what are you using for soil and does it have nutrients in it when you bought it?

Agreed. Cut the seaweed extract. PH water as close to 6 as you can and really focus on your watering habits. The roots are having some trouble during formation. Seedling roots are very sensitive and it's really very very common. Typically it will correct over time as the roots develop but jumping on it now will improve your end results. I use this strain in some crosses and am fairly experienced with it. She's touchy lol. Very little nute requirements and when you do feed make it weak.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom