Hello and welcome to the Pub & Grow! :welcome:

Aweh! For the fellow South Africans

I'd like to invite everyone on this journey with me! May we all share knowledge and have a good banter in the Pub & Grow.

:passitleft:

Here all is welcome! :slide:

So sit down. Roll up a blunt or pack a bong and join in! :headbanger:

This will be my second grow! With the knowledge gained from the fellow members here, I can't help but want to try again and be part of the community :love:

I want to send a huge thanks to those that came by and helped me and a special thanks to @Backlipslide @InTheShed for always being so helpful no matter how many questions I had and still have!

20190912_074959.jpg

Purple haze bag seed. :headbanger:

So I started the bag seeds on the 7th of September in jiffy peats and I must say I am impressed! :Namaste:

This photo is on the 12th of September as the popped out. :woohoo:

I haven't thought of any specific names so for now we will go with P#1 - P#6

First to sprout was P#6 followed by P#2. :bravo:

I fed them with
3 drops of botanium nutrients into 1.5L water
15691776003028564160080774895807.jpg

I will most probably on settle for 4 plants in total but I want to even out my odds for females. :cheer:

I was very fortunate to to have all female.

20190920_074755.jpg

19 September

P#1 - 4.8cm high & 5.5cm long
P#2 - 4.6cm high & 5.0cm long
P#3 - 4.9cm high & 5.3cm long
P#4 - 5.5cm high & 3.9cm long
P#5 2.7cm high & 2.1cm long
P#6 4.8cm high & 4.1cm long

I transplanted into coco & perlite mixture of about 60/40 roughly.

:lot-o-toke:
Finally but the bullet and bought a Ph pen so I have water ph'd to 5.8. I got 5.9 on my second try as my first went horribly wrong :laugh:

Mind you I'm using spirt vinegar to ph down.
My tap water ppm is 141 and ph is 7.1.
I then added a new batch of nutrients called
nutrifeed.
Ppm went to
700 after mixing that with cal mag at 10g per 10L of water.

P#6 had some stretching but I put her deeper.

I worked on some material pots. Or some makeshift ones hahaha :laugh:
On the next update. That's all for now.

20190921_172121.jpg

Great introduction DK! :thumb:

I look forward to your next adventure!!

I’m buckled in and ready for the show! :popcorn:
Thanks buddy! :passitleft:. I need to dive into some of those threads I missed. I trust the grow is going well!? Should be starting to see buds?

Yeah bro!!

Lots of bud sites! They will really start showing in pictures soon!

I will have to send you a video again to really show you what’s happening!!

I’ll act like P!nk and say, Let’s get this party started!!

@carcass @Sparkey224 @greenjeans @Kanda @Preston9mm @irie lion @Homer Simpson @Smeegol @Duggan @cannanewb @seedlingmtl @Old Salt @Pennywise @West Hippie @Alafornia @The Bard

I apologize if I’ve missed members, there’s just way too many great members to think of! Hopefully some of these fine members can help me tag some more solid members in!!
:passitleft:

I use lemon juice to drop ph and bicarbonate of soda to raise it.
Oh I didn't think of that. Is or better than vinegar? Vinegar is only needed in very small amounts though as my first batch dropped to 3.9 hahaha

Hey Dkmg :) I look forward to following your new grow journal. All the best. You look to be off to a good start.

I'm in. First page. Keen for the purple hizzaze
Ahh thanks buddy! I can't wait to see what they come out to be. Thanks for tagging along.

Hey Dkmg :) I look forward to following your new grow journal. All the best. You look to be off to a good start.
Thank you Carmen! Happy to see you tagged along. How's the temperature in the cape? Here in the Central region it's up to 30°c already and I'm dying of the heat. Imagine summer only starts in December and how hot it will be this year.

I am here.
Looking forward to gazing through the Haze.
Cheers Bro
Thank you Mr brain! Happy to have you here aswell! Through the haze we shall gaze! I love it!

Sjoe Dkmg that sounds hideously hot. Are you melting? It's cool here. I am wearing a cardigan and socks but the sun is shining today which is a welcome sight. I am finding the outdoor growing way less labour intensive than the window weed. I'm quite excited to test the elements this year. I feel like I should be busier though.

PeekaBoo.jpg

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

I noticed I left a bit of info out on the first post.

First week
I sprayed the down with a spray bottle. The water was the botanium mixture of which I didn't measure and was tap water and not ph'd.

Second week
I watered with the nutrifeed mixture I previously mentioned at 100ml servings each.

Third week
I am now watering 200ml servings since transplanting to the material pots.

OK so I have transplanted to these homemade
material pots. I literally re-used some old material shopping bags. These should suffice till my 7 gallon material pots arrive from wish. :idea:

So far as for the growth of the seeds in coco are fantastic! :cheer:

20190923_112904.jpg

P#5 seems to be the only one not growing right. Maybe a bad seed? :straightface:

20190923_112908.jpg

Beautiful
P#1

20190923_112912.jpg

Sexy P#2

20190923_112914.jpg

Cute P#3

20190923_112919.jpg

Luscious P#4

20190923_112922.jpg

Slow P#5

20190923_112925.jpg

Fiesty P#6

I really need some good names :laugh:.

Come on people help me out!

All for now. Will do the next update on the growth and measements. :bongrip:
:tommy:

PeekaBoo.jpg

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

I noticed I left a bit of info out on the first post.

First week
I sprayed the down with a spray bottle. The water was the botanium mixture of which I didn't measure and was tap water and not ph'd.

Second week
I watered with the nutrifeed mixture I previously mentioned at 100ml servings each.

Third week
I am now watering 200ml servings since transplanting to the material pots.

OK so I have transplanted to these homemade
material pots. I literally re-used some old material shopping bags. These should suffice till my 7 gallon material pots arrive from wish. :idea:

So far as for the growth of the seeds in coco are fantastic! :cheer:

20190923_112904.jpg

P#5 seems to be the only one not growing right. Maybe a bad seed? :straightface:

20190923_112908.jpg

Beautiful
P#1

20190923_112912.jpg

Sexy P#2

20190923_112914.jpg

Cute P#3

20190923_112919.jpg

Luscious P#4

20190923_112922.jpg

Slow P#5

20190923_112925.jpg

Fiesty P#6

I really need some good names :laugh:.

Come on people help me out!

All for now. Will do the next update on the growth and measements. :bongrip:
:tommy:
Congrats @Dkmg01 on your grow. It looks like you're in great hands with the members following. Great looking seedlings for sure. I love some haze..great job brother. I'm pulling up a chair on this one.

Congrats @Dkmg01 on your grow. It looks like you're in great hands with the members following. Great looking seedlings for sure. I love some haze..great job brother. I'm pulling up a chair on this one.
Thank you very much bro! Glad you decided to pull up a chair. Pints are in the fridge :ciao:

Evening brother looking good over here I see, what size bags did you get from wish...?? Next time have a look at daggabay.com it's a local site that caters to our every canna whim and fancy...haha
Give me a shout if you would like to add some reg autos or photos to your summer grow if you have space and I can see bout sending you some.... :passitleft:

Evening brother looking good over here I see, what size bags did you get from wish...?? Next time have a look at daggabay.com it's a local site that caters to our every canna whim and fancy...haha
Give me a shout if you would like to add some reg autos or photos to your summer grow if you have space and I can see bout sending you some.... :passitleft:
What!? Wow that is so helpful. I'll have a look at it now. I bought 7 gallon bags 26 litre bags.

Screenshot_20190923-205105_Wish.jpg

Heck yeah I'd like some autos! I've been wanting to give it a go! Seeds or clones?

Back
Top Bottom