Do you order online or buy local? Why?

EventHorizon

Do you order your seeds straight from Crop King or go through an alternate source? I sometimes go to The Grow Zone for seeds but they don't really give you much for extra goodies. If I order straight through Crop King.... I get magnets, grow log spikes, catalog, etc. I've even heard of people getting grinders and extra seeds! I think I'm going to start ordering straight through Crop King again even though the store is only a few blocks away. Heh... I'm lazy.

I have a couple Crop King stickers on my fridge and like 4 magnets beside south park's towlie... lol. Also have a couple Red Eye Glass stickers on there.

Peace everyone
The only retailer for cropking available in my area has super nice, knowledgable, helpful staff
When I discovered them I had already placed an online order for ten seeds so I almost regretted ordering online
But and its a big BUT when I went there and bought a white widow 5 seeds pack, the price was exactly that of the ten seeds I ordered online directly from cropking seeds. The only upside is that I'm germinating my widows while my online order hasn't arrived yet (week old)
Still even if it takes 2 more weeks I'm never paying double again

Your local retailer cost more than online? Hhmm. When I ordered 5 Dark Angel from CropKing.com it cost me about $75, but if I go up the street to The Grow Zone it only costs $58. Usually retailers go by the set retail price... unless they are greedy as shit and expect to loose sales.

Ok it wasn't exactly the double my online order from cropking was 5 regular seeds and five feminized
It cost 35+60+shipping Total 110
And I payed 98 for the feminized at the shop it atctually came to 107 with the taxes
Mind you I'm in Quebec seeds are not sold for the purpose of germination bla bla bla and I bought my seeds from an e cigarette shop In nearby Ottawa maybe there is a risk factor selling in Ontario or Quebec

Hi,
My first order online is from crop king. I chose the purple kush strain to help with my pains. Osteo-arthritis, stenosis, several bulging discs, fibromyalgia, needless to say I have alot of pain to deal with daily.
If I order through a local seed shop he will get me what I want, usually from GHS but it takes several weeks to receive my order. This time I ordered online from CKS and received within a week and was pleased with the packaging and the extra goodies that can with it.
I will order from CKS again, and if anyone is hesitating of whether to purchase from them or not, go ahead you will be happy you did.
I will post a grow journal of the purple kush, which I will be starting shortly.

Thanks again Crop King Seeds.
willie11

I ordered online from Crop King Seeds in the middle of August -- received my seeds within a week, very discreetly packed and shipped. I'm a first time grower and I've been so happy with them -- they're growing into beautiful plants.

Early Miss Auto Fem -- 16 days old
image32461.jpg

After that I found out that a number of stores around me actually carry the seeds themselves, but I think the prices at CKS online are really good so I'll continue to order directly from them, probably. Very convenient.

As a bonus, buying from CKS led me to this amazing community through their forum here. Thank you, CKS!

Hi,
My first order online is from crop king. I chose the purple kush strain to help with my pains. Osteo-arthritis, stenosis, several bulging discs, fibromyalgia, needless to say I have alot of pain to deal with daily.
If I order through a local seed shop he will get me what I want, usually from GHS but it takes several weeks to receive my order. This time I ordered online from CKS and received within a week and was pleased with the packaging and the extra goodies that can with it.
I will order from CKS again, and if anyone is hesitating of whether to purchase from them or not, go ahead you will be happy you did.
I will post a grow journal of the purple kush, which I will be starting shortly.

Thanks again Crop King Seeds.
willie11

You're welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom