Dominic’s First Outdoor AK-47 Grow Journal

My first attempt at a FIM
2C1BC93A-074A-4F28-A60D-5721043EBA60.jpeg

Seems to have worked??

Unfortunately I can only grow in that one location....the community I live in is a no grow community. Shit sucks. But it’s what I have to work with in the meantime. Which is also why I’d love to start growing indoor. Just have to muster up enough courage to actually do it.

I smell other people’s grows...around outdoor harvest time the sweet smell of ganja floods the air in this little community...and throughout the year I can smell the occasional indoor grow...but that is the only place outside on my property that I can grow inconspicuously

I smell other people’s grows...around outdoor harvest time the sweet smell of ganja floods the air in this little community...and throughout the year I can smell the occasional indoor grow...but that is the only place outside on my property that I can grow inconspicuously
that's a nice aroma to the community I would like that I supply a little of that here where I live lol its legal but I still keep it under control in my backyard I have neighbors looking in my backyard but at the other grow spot I let them go more and get bigger theres a close neighbor there to but they toke and grow and keep an eye out and at harvest time I give them some fresh stash so there happy :) also if you have not grown indoor before its quite an adjustment but if you have room for a couple tents one smaller for vegging and a larger one for flowering and a cooperative wife lol you can do it youll get plenty of help here I usually do a fall/winter grow because of heat so it works out pretty good I I like growing sativas indoor because they wouldn't be ready outside in time and grow the indicas outside works out pretty good that way.:)

Straight up! Great feeling! I was hoping she would show soon too because I had to up pot her. So I just did. She’s in her forever home. Gonna water her in and get her tied back down.

CC7671E2-32DA-4E6E-8EB7-0710BD496994.jpeg

I tilted her slightly toward the back fence because the sun crosses the sky on the opposite side and noticed all the plants slightly leaning that direction.

hey guys check this out, I put this on my journal but I want to see what you guys think. This is the plant I think I accidentally Fimmed because after I topped it, its growing back!
let me know what you think!
This is a 3w old Cherry Blossom CBD

Back
Top Bottom