Durban Poison first grow and potential issue

I've been thinking about growing Durban P it's a classic. I want to grow old school strains I'm growing Barneys Farm Alcopulco Gold And Lemon Skunk. Grow before last was Northern Lights and the Dutch fav. Great White Shark, Durban Poison would fit in nicely.
Easy to grow to monster sizes. Big beautiful stinking Buds. Pick up some critical mass from the vault u want a taste of something really nice . No bs I put it up there with the old school skunk and I know the people there at the seed bank

I hear ya but I don't like untested possible fire hazards. I love to build my own shit to. But I own my own house and u never know. At least with a quality light the stress is way less. I'm on my 5 th grow with these . Hope whatever u pick works for you brother .
U def hyt the hammer on the nail I n out of all light I live hps old school shyt load of electricity but always gives great results but heat to to help it but I love my 150 wat hps does really good I heard those black dogs are good just pricey all really good led it supper over priced noadays

Easy to grow to monster sizes. Big beautiful stinking Buds. Pick up some critical mass from the vault u want a taste of something really nice . No bs I put it up there with the old school skunk and I know the people there at the seed bank
Where did you plants come from originally? Seeds, clones, brand name?

U def hyt the hammer on the nail I n out of all light I live hps old school shyt load of electricity but always gives great results but heat to to help it but I love my 150 wat hps does really good I heard those black dogs are good just pricey all really good led it supper over priced noadays
Hps and led does wonders u seen the pics. Ive got 1400 watts total in a lil while I'll have over 2200. Complete spectrum through the grow.

Where did you plants come from originally? Seeds, clones, brand name?
Honestly I had a couple clones given to me a couple years back. I've just kept clones outside to inside grows keeping the strain alive . I've got seeds now though of a new strain.it's amazing
9cc45c4626ff7923d6758c972044dbc6.jpg
eba016b77d93719c15167552d2b6a22f.jpg

Hps and led does wonders u seen the pics. Ive got 1400 watts total in a lil while I'll have over 2200. Complete spectrum through the grow.
That's wat I had last grow rocked to room 2 300 wat led 1 150 wat hps
0f48c12753c904d66024628a4f29abbf.jpg

I am also running a CMH, which is a Metal Halide that acts like a HPS. It burns hotter, so it's a nice flowering spectrum, but it also puts out a ton of UVB. This type of UV stresses out the plant. To protect itself it makes more oil. So this lamp is between the BDs right now. I have about 3 weeks till harvest, i guess we'll see.

They are stupid expensive, their largest is over $3000.

I am also running a CMH, which is a Metal Halide that acts like a HPS. It burns hotter, so it's a nice flowering spectrum, but it also puts out a ton of UVB. This type of UV stresses out the plant. To protect itself it makes more oil. So this lamp is between the BDs right now. I have about 3 weeks till harvest, i guess we'll see.

They are stupid expensive, their largest is over $3000.
I herd good things on cmh I was looking at the 315 it's just to me hps çmh is a tad bit better the led cob butttttrrrttttt they are def contenders for shur with time they are goin to get only better

I herd good things on cmh I was looking at the 315 it's just to me hps çmh is a tad bit better the led cob butttttrrrttttt they are def contenders for shur with time they are goin to get only better
Running the 315. I didn't want too much in into it if i didnt like it. Other than a fear of skin cancer I like it. I think it was $225.

Yup not to shabby got eny pics.
I have a ton, but for some reason I can't load them. Been almost 2 weeks. You can see what going on at my grow journal. I think it's called RWDC Lemon Skunk from DNA Genetics. Something like that. It will give you an idea. I will say they dont look like that anymore.

Well I was at the hospital for 3 days got home this morning n I post my first pic but it's works look from the app
95f4218a70a7029a1b9ae0e64a026307.jpg
Oh shit. I'm glad your better.
Looks good man. That's saying something if they went without you for 3 days!

O yeah I b on my wife's ass to make care of them lol she gets so mad lol cuz it my thing u kno n she gets scared cuz she can't keep anything alive lol like we have a outside garden n if it was for u shyt they b crisp lol

N me too man I restore cars is my profession n the chemicals finally getting to me but it was the flue I thought I was going to die dude fever flem noise through prolly out my ears lol but it was bad . That wat I get from not getting the shot

O yeah I b on my wife's ass to make care of them lol she gets so mad lol cuz it my thing u kno n she gets scared cuz she can't keep anything alive lol like we have a outside garden n if it was for u shyt they b crisp lol
What's with the plants at the left of the picture? Looks like something is going on there too.

Back
Top Bottom