DWC Bubbler Grow Tent First Attempt

ps. can you guys see the pics in my last post?? theyre jus boxes to me?... hmmm...

When I first seen your post there was links to your pictures in your album but they didn't display in your post but I seen them in your album, the next time I looked and it is the same now, there is nothing there but like 5-6 empty lines.

sorry guys that was DAY 48 !

and heres the pics from before... im an idiot...

IMG_06744.JPG

IMG_06732.JPG

IMG_06721.JPG

IMG_06692.JPG

IMG_06683.JPG

IMG_06664.JPG

IMG_06673.JPG

IMG_06633.JPG

IMG_06652.JPG

ha you aint lyin weedy... heres the thing tho, i dont got any kinda magnification tools :/

can you tell jus by the hairs as well??? obviously not as accurate as trichs but right on... thanks dude!

What are you taking pictures with? Have a macro mode at all? If so take a picture on maximum quality of pic. And use a picture editing software to zoom in, if you look at my grow, I showed that you can zoom way in on those big jpg's and I could actually see my tricomes pretty clearly.

The camera I used did have a super macro mode so maybe that helped but if you see the picture under the tricome pic, that is where that tricome pic came from, a zoom in on the original.

Hope this helps some, cuz it looks like you have pretty nice photos.

:ganjamon:

thanks tunes (long time no see mate), weedy, as always, mountain, n butch! i think i MAY even be alil late for flush :/.. im off tomorrow so ima go grab that shit n getta jump on it.. anywho, tell me watchyall think!... o yeah... Terrible news by the way... remember this guy???

IMG_0443.JPG

yeaaaaa wellll.....................................................................

IMG_07091.JPG

weve got seeds................. :(((( sucks so fucking bad.. didnt clean that tent anywhere near well enough... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K!!!!!!

... sigh... anyway heres sum pics...... theyre gettin crispy in there, wish i hadda way to measure humidity. i know theyre close to the light but damn, the one on the lefts gonna be dry before i even hang it lol

IMG_06784.JPG

IMG_06792.JPG

IMG_06802.JPG

IMG_06863.JPG

IMG_06872.JPG

IMG_06883.JPG

IMG_06911.JPG

IMG_06892.JPG

Aaaaaand this is the part where i find the MACRO zoom on my camera... lol mountain

IMG_07084.JPG

IMG_07102.JPG

^^ main cola of the right plant, with macro... actually all shots past the last one are all macro

IMG_07157.JPG

^ the other main cola... the extra crispy one... :/

IMG_07144.JPG

so there it is guys... im NOT very pleased or excited about this grow. cutting corners has F*cked me hardcore. First, not training these things has led them to grow like trees in a damn 3x3 area. Second, not cleaning my tent in between grows has made it Seed Heaven. Both of those combined is gonna gimme sum crappy bud Damnit... i think its gonna be awhile before i jump back on the green bandwagon guys....

however, tell me how long before you think i should cut dudes!

I just found a lone seed (so far) in one of my sick babies, providers pollen.....sigh. I hope I don't have alot, and I hope this seed is like Jack and Beanstalk and grows a pot plant all the way into the sky and when you climb up you find a goose that lays golden nugs.....:grinjoint:

I would check your tricomes, try taking those photo's into editing software and zoom in on the tricomes and see if you can see color.

no no no no no noooo!!!! IM SICK OF TALL GANGLY ASS PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!

dude i tried, if i zoom in with my program it just gets too pixelated, cant see shit. i think ima start flushing tho.

o n mountain, i picked a couple taste testers from the bottom. no shit man out of a joints worth of smoke, i prolly got like 40 seeds, not kidding. it WAS a fatty joint, but 40 seeds!!?!?? i was like wtf?!!?!! NOO!!!

jus a quick update guys. jus pulled the plug on the light, startin 24 hr dark period. will cut on monday night bloom day 66.

pics to follow

no no no no no noooo!!!! IM SICK OF TALL GANGLY ASS PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!

dude i tried, if i zoom in with my program it just gets too pixelated, cant see shit. i think ima start flushing tho.

o n mountain, i picked a couple taste testers from the bottom. no shit man out of a joints worth of smoke, i prolly got like 40 seeds, not kidding. it WAS a fatty joint, but 40 seeds!!?!?? i was like wtf?!!?!! NOO!!!

Ouch on the seeds bro, that tent must of been bad.

I know the feeling, I am ready for my next grow (well technically already on it lol.....but I wanna see buds, that is coming though.)

Hope you get some good smoke even with the seeds. :peace:

Oh and an easy way to de-pollenated your tent is with clorox water in a spray bottle, just make sure you spray enough that it runs off every surface and it pretty much toasts any viable pollen and you can just move your plants out, spray and move them back after it all dries out. (Ventilate room of course while it is drying)

:peace: Peace brother.

Back
Top Bottom