East Coast Marley420's First Indoor Grow: 2020

That's a really frosty nug you're holding there...hope Marley doesn't mistake it for a mouse! And quite a clean-up on Aisle 3. :)

I hope you two survive the hunkering intact!
Thank you kindly, if only I had a bigger room lol
That's a really frosty nug you're holding there...hope Marley doesn't mistake it for a mouse! And quite a clean-up on Aisle 3. :)

I hope you two survive the hunkering intact!
Thank you kindly, ya I'm sure nugs like that would go missing if she got ahold of them lol
I did another cleanup tonight on tops I didn't want to cut off the first time, but I know I can't crowd them, and go figure my clone box is full and these big beautiful tops I cut will go into the compost, lessen learned I don't need to be in a hurry to fill the clone box lol
I see a few choice plants going outside this spring.
Hope you're safe and the outcome of this is in our favor, take care shed :peace:

Well figured I would do a update tonight, seems like groundhog day around here, as I'm sure it does for most of us. I am tending the garden and or boiling down maple sap, keeping busy lol.
I am on day 6 tonight of 12/12, off 3am to 3pm, everything looking good so far, still some trimming to do figure I'll let them stretch up and cut out the weakest one's, I have a net made up around them so now I'm getting organized. Starting to see a few changes already, some hairs starting to spike out, I start feeding them early bloom stage starting tomorrow or next, another week will see a nice change I'm sure,
Stay safe everyone. :peace:
20200403_024200.jpg
20200403_024232.jpg
20200403_024255.jpg
20200403_024321.jpg
The Early Miss is drying up very nice, very smooth and a nice pick me up, seems to grab you from the top of the head, and great for making you laugh lol
20200403_031250.jpg
The maple syrup is by far the sweetest I've tasted, better than any store bought, must be the East Coast maple trees ; )
20200401_235405.jpg
:ganjamon:

I had a unpleasant surprise when I opened up the tent today with my Headband,
20200407_171730.jpg
This definitely wasn't there before lights out lastnight and I seen it after about one hour after lights came on, I cut it down right away, just hope I got it in time. Disappointed I lost my only Headband but on the plus side it opened up the 3 Cinderella very nice.
20200408_002114.jpg
20200408_002131.jpg
And they are all females lol, as well as the other side of the tent, so I don't think I'm really loosing much, I still had some trimming to do but will let them fill in more now, so the day ended on a positive note.
Little more snug on this side, I'll trim if they need more room.
20200408_002213.jpg

:peace: :ganjamon:

Ahh the joys of growing regs! Both my Purple Skunk Krush crosses turned out to be male this winter, but I'm kinda happy I only have two in flower now.
It was a fem seed, or supposedly lol, my buddy had a couple and they are female.
Im sure there's a chance I may have stressed it out when I trimmed it but didn't do anything different than the other ones.
I still have a clone I will keep and pollinate a plant or 2 this summer outdoors, so kinda excited about that :ganjamon:

Day 14 of flower and looking good,
Nice bed of Rockstar flowers, along side of the Northern Lights and Gorilla Glue,
They had their third feeding of early bloom today,
20200413_024402.jpg
20200413_024425.jpg

I like how the 3 Cinderella are filling in thier space after removing the male Headband,
20200413_024617.jpg
20200413_024440.jpg
:peace::ganjamon:

Well we made it to week 3, everything seems good, smells are getting better also, next feeding I start with mid bloom stage.
20200419_014821.jpg
20200419_014844.jpg
I am enjoying the Early Miss flowers very much, you realize how much you smoke after being hold up for a month, next harvest can't come soon enough lol
20200419_020041.jpg
Stay safe :peace: :passitleft:
20200416_014400.jpg

Looking good and your buds have the right idea!

And the jars are emptying a lot faster than usual :).
I was hoping to make some oil with this yummy smoke, but I think it's better used as is in this situation lol,
I will hopefully get through this harvest without any major problems and there's my yummy oil ; )

Looks like smooth sailing, but that's what we were told back in February as well! :eek:

Nah, I'm sure everything is primed for a great harvest. :thumb:
Thanks Shed, I'm sticking to the manual, not gonna try anything fancy at this point lol

Well we made it to day 30 of flower lol
All seems well, have the temp hovering around 23c lights on and 18c lights off, I have a dehumidifier in the tent on a timer on and off through out the day, humidity is staying between 45 and 55.
4 different strains and 4 different smells, I'm loving it lol, I am surprised every day I open the tent with how much they are filling out, fingers crossed for the next 30 days :lot-o-toke:
20200426_033007.jpg
Screenshot_20200426-032846_Gallery.jpg
20200426_033111.jpg
20200426_033023.jpg
On a side note, A few years ago I had a AK47 strain that I pollinated with a male of a similar strain, I got around 26 seeds from it and this is my first time trying them, germinated 8 and 8 cracked, these will be for outdoor this summer, and will definitely have to try it indoor at some point. :peace:
20200426_033327.jpg

They look dynamite! I'm sure the next 30 days will be a breeze.
humidity is staying between 45 and 55.
As the buds start to bulk up, 45% is fine.
A few years ago I had a AK47 strain that I pollinated with a male of a similar strain, I got around 26 seeds from it and this is my first time trying them, germinated 8 and 8 cracked, these will be for outdoor this summer, and will definitely have to try it indoor at some point.
That's great! And excellent germination rate. I gave a friend of mine an AK-47 clone last year, and he had it outside near an unknown African sativa from seeds his dad brought back. It turned out to be a male and he didn't notice, and he gave me a bunch of seeds of the cross. That's the AF-47 I'm growing now!

They look dynamite! I'm sure the next 30 days will be a breeze.

As the buds start to bulk up, 45% is fine.

That's great! And excellent germination rate. I gave a friend of mine an AK-47 clone last year, and he had it outside near an unknown African sativa from seeds his dad brought back. It turned out to be a male and he didn't notice, and he gave me a bunch of seeds of the cross. That's the AF-47 I'm growing now!
Thanks, feeling good about it, even tho I over crowded lol,
These AK's have been floating around here for a few years from a few buddies, I never have luck keeping any veg'd for more than a couple months they always start flowering on me on 18/6, I think they go 24 hr but I don't like doing that. I like them here for outdoor because they are fast, usually mid August, this will be the first from new seed, I'll definitely try it indoor at some point.

Back
Top Bottom