First Grow Indoor - Raspberry Cough - Mystery Seeds - CFL/MH/HPS

Update for the day, mainly a question: What's going on here?!?!

CAM00837.jpg

Tripping me out a little, need an answer to rest my soul at work lol. It's been getting progressively worse :/

Any ideas?

And, here's just a few shots of the ladies this morning!

CAM00851.jpg
CAM008491.jpg
CAM008471.jpg
CAM008401.jpg

Djloud3r,

Them girls are looking just fine. Typically Indicas have the fatter leaves. As for lighting, LED's have come a long way. You should check out some of the LED grows. They are just incredible. So much so, that I am selling off my 600W HID and going to the Mars II 1200. I do not have a heat issue but will drive my electric costs down. Less energy used by the light and no cooling fan for the light. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, your grow looks awesome and have subbed.

Do good and avoid evil
Maui

And yes that does appear to be heat stress. The leaves curl up just like that when over heated.

Maui

Thanks, I think i got it all figured out, and surprisingly after a day of care for them and a few added goodies to the plantmansion ( GH PH adjustment kit, FF Grow Big) I thought it was enough difference for a photoshoot(Eh, i get bored on my day's off, it happens)

So to start off, here's the lady that had quite a sunburn this morning, looking much healthier, and a little LST going on:

CAM008581.jpg

And then we have the 4 little "mystre" club seeds from the brother:

CAM00868.jpg

Some of the bigger ladies getting tucked & Lst'd :

CAM00871.jpg

CAM00870.jpg

And the Cookies Clone Save:

CAM00864.jpg
CAM00865.jpg

Some of the little'r ladies (Indica?)

CAM00863.jpg
CAM00866.jpg
CAM00867.jpg

The lady with no training:
CAM00872.jpg

And now my favorite, the seedlings:

First, a close up of the raspberry cough, I hope you can see the little bit of RED starting to show up in the leave's...they are going to be so sexy!!
CAM008741.jpg

And all the seedlings

CAM008731.jpg
CAM00875.jpg

Welp! that's all for tonight folks! Good smoke and goodnight!

Thanks, I think i got it all figured out, and surprisingly after a day of care for them and a few added goodies to the plantmansion ( GH PH adjustment kit, FF Grow Big) I thought it was enough difference for a photoshoot(Eh, i get bored on my day's off, it happens)

So to start off, here's the lady that had quite a sunburn this morning, looking much healthier, and a little LST going on:
:bravo:

Looking good dude. I'm glad you got it all figured out. I know what you mean about worrying about them when you can't see them and you think you're about to lose them all! But, I found out after playing in the outdoor garden, plants are actually pretty darn hearty if you take it slow and pay attention to them. Doesn't meani still don't worry about my most prized plants

Good night Dj, :popcorn: subbd
The newer growth is usually more pale, if the girls are healthy it will get darker as they grow.
I agree that heat stress can show as leafs turning up and sometimes rusty colour spots.
In some hybrids & while they are seedlings it´s not easy to tell the difference between Indicas or Sativa dominance. When the plant has a some pairs of nodes and leaf sets it´s easier to tell. I read another member explain the diff. in leafs already. Sativas are also taller and indicas tend to be more bushy.
I can see you got a reasonable # of plants, many are already showing some Sativa dominance, get ready for some serious growth on them and maybe the need of some support.
Good job on the training :thumb:
Will follow along, Cheers

Thanks guys! Trying not to overcare for them, It's definantly the hardest part! Seems we have alot of crazy good growth, so, i'll just let the pics do the talking. Starting nutes tonight, did a 1/4 Tsp last week on a couple, so going to go for an actual dose of grow big/big bloom. We'll see how things go.

CAM009851.jpg
CAM00984.jpg
CAM009831.jpg
CAM00982.jpg
CAM00981.jpg
CAM009801.jpg
CAM00972.jpg
CAM00976.jpg
CAM009781.jpg

CAM00972.jpg
CAM00971.jpg
CAM00969.jpg
CAM00968.jpg
CAM009661.jpg
CAM00963.jpg
CAM009621.jpg
CAM00959.jpg
CAM009601.jpg
CAM009611.jpg
CAM00958.jpg
CAM00957.jpg
CAM009562.jpg

Nice update. :morenutes:

Figured i'd start at least 20, because of chances of females. will try to add another hood ballast and bulb for Flower, So ill have two 600 watt HPS, the T5HO, and a bunch of the little 25W Cfls. Gonna add a few different spectrums to them, just to experiment, but the HPS i wont mess around with.

Back
Top Bottom