First Grow - Philippine Bag Seed

RedBudPH

As the nation celebrates for our newly elected President, that has a solid program against illegal drugs. He declared his war on drugs which involves the Plant, that is still illegal on the country. But there's hope on medical cannabis and there are some videos on the web that our newly elected President is approving it.
:high-five::Namaste::Namaste:

So now that the market is on the verge of drowning, and everybody's stash are running out. Since I've collected seeds from the bags that I bought long before, maybe I started collecting a year ago. I told myself why not grow my own weed? Then I remembered that I bought a book (from a sale)about growing the Plant titled Closet Cultivation written by Ed Rosenthal, learned a lot from him :thanks:.

Now that i want to try growing my own, I first picked 8 the looking good seeds from the bag and planted them on a pot of soil, then moisten it and kept it under my room cabinet where it is dark. A week had passed nothings plucking out the soil, of dismay I just returned it under the cabinet. After 2 or 3 days of almost forgotten seeds, there I saw a standing with its cotyledons and its first two leaves with brown or violet stem(I didn't got a chance to take a pic bcoz of panic and euphoria LOL). Since I almost forgot that I am growing, I didn't water the pot since I last take a look at it. So I watered it slowly and not too much then rushed the seedling to the direct sunlight outside our veranda. After 4 hours of light here she is
CYMERA_20160630_195029.jpg

the violet stem slowly turned to green and its stem straighten a bit and I transferred her into a small cloth bag.
CYMERA_20160630_195127.jpg

One week old seedling:
CYMERA_20160705_222429.jpg
CYMERA_20160705_222848.jpg
CYMERA_20160705_222600.jpg

:thanks::thanks::thanks::420::420::420::blunt::blunt::blunt:Her 3rd week plus a new seedling
DSC_003262.JPG
DSC_003262.JPG
DSC_003170.JPG

I dont know if its indica but the leaves are much rounder that the common sativa strain of the country. Here are some pics of the new seedling

First sprout
DSC_002490.JPG

One week old
awqeop.jpg

One week and four day old
CYMERA_20160724_132925.jpg

She grows faster than my first seedling. Maybe bcoz ive learned alot since i first start to grow. Kudos to you people of 420 magazine and growers here. I am still learning alot from you guys, big or small growers! Cheers to us! Posting more soon

3 week old

DSC_015225.JPG
DSC_014925.JPG
DSC_014826.JPG
DSC_015330.JPG
DSC_015721.JPG

Ofcourse with the younger seedling
DSC_015626.JPG

Currently I am feeding them 30-10-10 fertilizer bought from a local hardware. Should i feed them once a week or once every two weeks?

This past 3 weeks i am growing them under sunlight by day (outdoor porch) and cfl at night(growbox), but now ill just let them stay in the growbox coz they might bring bugs inside if ill stick to that outdoor-indoor regime. And im using coco coir as medium.

:high-five:

Hi RedBud, all looking great :goodjob:

Your home is always in the news here, are you running a big risk? Maybe it's the hard stuff that's in the news but our media just group them all together :(

Good plan to cut out the risk of bringing bugs indoors :thumb:

This past 3 weeks i am growing them under sunlight by day (outdoor porch) and cfl at night(growbox), but now ill just let them stay in the growbox coz they might bring bugs inside if ill stick to that outdoor-indoor regime. And im using coco coir as medium.
:high-five:

Hi RedBud, all looking great :goodjob:

Your home is always in the news here, are you running a big risk? Maybe it's the hard stuff that's in the news but our media just group them all together :(

Good plan to cut out the risk of bringing bugs indoors :thumb:

:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Yeah bro, theyre all over the hard stuff but still cannabis is illegal here. But i never heard of anyone died for growing cannabis or smoking it, like those meth dealers and cooks who are gunned down on the spot. Gonna post updated photos later of my girl, shes growing a lot of leaves and new stems.

:thanks::thanks:

Hello RedBudPH! Fellow pinoy here too. Nice to see your journal.
I'm planning to plant too, that's why I stumbled to your journal here searching in google.
Yeah it's a hard time today here in PH and I'm having a hard time getting some goods from my dealer, already dankrupt. :/

Good luck to your baby and please update more and pics. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom