Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

Would love to participate but I sadly won’t be starting anything again after this grow ends. I probably won’t be starting my next grow until close to the end of this comparison grow. Hopefully I’ll get in on the next comparison grow because I‘ve missed doing these over the past couple years

Cool Beans :high-five:

yeah some fire phenos to find... :passitleft:
Is it ok to join the party :ganjamon:

Welcome to the fun!! :passitleft:
Well if you can get 3 seeds to me, I promise to try and make them sing.

My plants bring me such a sense of love and pride. Even the ones I ruin LOLLING!

Wow I love your polished work style to show things, ... I hope we can get it, but that reachs you its will be some luck.. It's going to hurt me not to see you in the game :lot-o-toke:

ohh hopefully, I wish you find the black pheno.. even if the green pheno is still being so rock.. :passitleft:

Here green pheno by different growers.. as you can see, density of buds / colas are insane.. that is full orange citric..

Black Sugar_grow-journal-by-snailshop75.jpg

Black Sugar_grow-journal-by-dirty-hippy 2.png

Black Sugar.png

Here another colorful pheno, they are not that bigger but that frosty and so cute... Not jut orange citrics bt more fruity..

Black Sugar- gabool - pheno 1.jpg

My Blue Dream clones/Bruce Banner Autos grow will finish in late September/October, so I'd want to germinate Black Sugar a couple of weeks before that
Fantastic looking strain - think I would set the other tent up and do a dedicated journal just for those
:Namaste:

Welcome!! Seeds will be get sent out after 15 Sept. So its in 18th Jan week... So I think almost of you should will getting seeds in the door at end of September (US-EU).. 1st week October (CA and rest world) :green_heart:

Purty Plant...love the Dark Purple

Got a Peyote Gorilla I just flipped, 5th clone of it, it's purty tooooo

yeah the PG I grown was so black so fire too.. I posted she in our main thread :green_heart:

Would love to participate but I sadly won’t be starting anything again after this grow ends. I probably won’t be starting my next grow until close to the end of this comparison grow. Hopefully I’ll get in on the next comparison grow because I‘ve missed doing these over the past couple years

Ohh sorry, but no worry, it come to be regular every 3 months.. so the next one comes at December. :green_heart:

I’m all game for another comparison with a fresh empty room I’m ready to start yesterday love seedsman I was in there last op was huge fun !

I'm 110% in! I need a good indica in my garden!!:Namaste:
I'll send my info right on over to ya!

Welcome, this will fulfill your wishes!! :yummy:

I'd be interested in giving them a try in my system one room should be ready around that time

That souds like a plan, welcome!! :green_heart:
I’m all game for another comparison with a fresh empty room I’m ready to start yesterday love seedsman I was in there last op was huge fun !

Yeah, lets to get fun, welcome!! :green_heart:
I'm a huge fan of Seedsman seeds. The genetics I've purchased from them in the past have been really nice. My favorite being Peyote Wi-Fi which I grew a couple years ago. Good luck to all who participate.

That are some beautiful words.. I love you!! :passitleft:

And well, for those who are still deciding. Look at this gem!!
Taken at week 12, from seed. :ganjamon:

Looks fun!

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom