From buds to vaping oil

paganini

I have a Magicbutter and use it for either coconut oil or alcohol for tinctures. My question is if I can take this tincture and convert it to vaping oil, and which would be a good route after the tincture to the vaping oil.

As for vaping oil, I know that some folks have used vegetable glycerin. I am not sure about possible health issues associated with using that though.

What kind of vaping oil are planning on using?

Some of the newer vape cartridges are using live resin.

Be okay, if you could somehow remove the alcohol from the tincture, first. Or, alternatively, if you have an overwhelming urge to experience alcohol poisoning as quickly as possible.

Very good stuff from you all. Thank you very much. Now I am leaning into Live Resin. So will have to find a process of how to make it without these expensive equipment to do so. If anyone have pointers or know of a good tutoring process, I will be very grateful. But one last thing, once the resin is made, then how to liquefy it to an oil for vaping.

Very good stuff from you all. Thank you very much. Now I am leaning into Live Resin. So will have to find a process of how to make it without these expensive equipment to do so. If anyone have pointers or know of a good tutoring process, I will be very grateful. But one last thing, once the resin is made, then how to liquefy it to an oil for vaping.
You could squash it, uses no solvents, then dab it ?

Back
Top Bottom