Gardening Dad Jokes

Hello everyone!!

I really enjoy humor and laughing. Especially when in my garden or trimming up some gnarly buds.

On my GG X SLH journal I was running Daily Dad Jokes of the gardening varietal...those will no longer run on my feed in 'Journals in Progress' but will be thrown here each and every day for your viewing pleasure.

There will be a link to this feed at the bottom of the aforementioned journal in case you forget to drop by and get your daily dose of giggles!

Feel free to drop your own gardening funnies right here!!!!

76715528c3bfc51afe396bcfd200f465.jpg

This is what he does if anyone reaches out to shake my hand or touch me .

34469D1B-A908-4994-8F36-A5E55A65448C.jpeg
I laughed out loud so hard I choked on my coffee! Hahahahaha he is protective of Daddy!!!

Mama and her FB
God bless her for still having it...I spend hours on Pintrest every week looking these up...I amuse myself at the very least

U and me both....your light get there? When did you order those seeds?
Light is “Out for Delivery” - ordered the seeds from Expert Seeds on Sunday (they said three to four WEEKS!) … ordered the others from Weed Seed Express Monday (they said they’re still processing payment!)

FML

Light is “Out for Delivery” - ordered the seeds from Expert Seeds on Sunday (they said three to four WEEKS!) … ordered the others from Weed Seed Express Monday (they said they’re still processing payment!)

FML
We have to be a little extra patient on shipping it is slow everywhere. I know the feeling though. :nervous-guy:

FML
How them new seeds you dropped??? Liver??

Back
Top Bottom