GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

The gals are creeping up to the flip nicely!
Wow they really rent to town on your truck! Good! Get it done and be comfortable! I'm mid repair on my 17 year old car now too. Brakes and exhaust etc. Hoping to make 20. Already did ac compressor a few years back, not me , the shop. I'm done with most of that.

What you don't want to hear:
"Well..... that wasn't it "...😄

Mrs.C. has the same truck, and her a/c is just starting to not get quite cold enough...
When she asks if that's something I could fix, I'll show her that pic of your truck, minus dashboard...:oops:
Glad I could help, Carcass! :Rasta:

I know that feeling has happen many times. You need little hands to get in those places and a level head which I do not always have. That job is best left for the pros. Smart move. 🍋
Not to mention all the reading I would have to do just to get started! No way! :Rasta:

The gals are creeping up to the flip nicely!
Wow they really rent to town on your truck! Good! Get it done and be comfortable! I'm mid repair on my 17 year old car now too. Brakes and exhaust etc. Hoping to make 20. Already did ac compressor a few years back, not me , the shop. I'm done with most of that.
Thanks Stone.

It feels great to have that repair behind me. My girl is 18 years old and I want her to see 28! :)

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Day 49 for the Phase II girls and my trigger finger is itching!

Last night I did some cleaning up on all three plants trying to give them some room to grow.

The Godberry:
GB 5-18024 D48 clean-up.jpg

Fat Kid's Cake#1:
FKC1 5-18-24 D48 clean-up.jpg

Fat Kid's Cake#2:
FKC2 5-18-24 D48 clean up.jpg

I'm enjoying this clean-up work so much more now since I got my manly-colored clippers! :)

The rag-tag looking crew back in the tent:
NT P2 5-18-24 D48 tent cleaned.jpg

Of course by this morning, all were back at attention:
NT P2 5-19-24 F49 tent.jpg

They're due another dose of MaxiGro today. I'll let them slurp on that for a few days and then it'll be time to flip them!

---------------------------------

Thanks for taking an interest and have yourself a serene and delightful Sunday!

PEACE

Hey GDB your plants look great, and I am going to school on your grow. I am going to take your idea and put my mutant plant in my tent and see if I can grow a photo in a 4x4. 🍋
Great Keith! I was hoping to get to watch the mutant grow! :Rasta:

They look about ready for flip I can see some take off from there , nice clean up and color on the plants .
Yeah I need to do some front end work on my 2004 1500 my son thought it was a fucking tank and about tore the damn thing all to hell for me ! !! Yes stupid women aren't worth IT ! Glad your getting some piece of mind with your repairs

Hello gang!

It's Day 48 for the Phase II girls and I'm nearly ready to flip the switch! I just need to do a little more work opening up the short Godberry (center) and do a few snips on the 2 Fat Kid's Cakes, and they'll be all set!

NT P2 5-18-24 D48 above.jpg

NT P2 5-18-24 D48 tent.jpg

Estimated flip day: 54 give or take a day.

----------------------------------

I had one last cut remaining in the GDBCloner®. It's the top from the second FKC (I'm trying grow both tops).
FKC cl 5-18-24 in cloner.jpg

She finally put out a few roots.
FKC cl 5-18-24 topcut pre-solo.jpg

She was put in a solo today and has joined the others, which have already been in solo cups for 3 days.
Clones 5-18-24 D3 in solos LBLS.jpg

The Hash Lover cut is probably not going to survive. But that's entirely my fault, as I neglected her for too long prior to putting her in soil.

------------------------------------

A GROWING OBSESSION

Mrs.GDB recently brought some hydrangeas home for me to put in the yard. I looked at the containers that they came in and the wheels started turning round and round! :)
Hydrangea pots.jpg

------------------------------

And finally a little update on my buggy. This is especially for those who suggested that I might try fixing her air conditioning problem myself.

It turns out that my system did need to be recharged. However, there were other issues in play as well.

I ended up taking the truck to my mechanic and this is her current situation!
My baby in pieces.jpg

Yikes! That's waaay out of my league!

---------------------------

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Heater core…what a pain in the ass. Even in the shop manual puts that job at like 10 hours (for a pro) definitely not for the average guy to try…

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Day 49 for the Phase II girls and my trigger finger is itching!

Last night I did some cleaning up on all three plants trying to give them some room to grow.

The Godberry:
GB 5-18024 D48 clean-up.jpg

Fat Kid's Cake#1:
FKC1 5-18-24 D48 clean-up.jpg

Fat Kid's Cake#2:
FKC2 5-18-24 D48 clean up.jpg

I'm enjoying this clean-up work so much more now since I got my manly-colored clippers! :)

The rag-tag looking crew back in the tent:
NT P2 5-18-24 D48 tent cleaned.jpg

Of course by this morning, all were back at attention:
NT P2 5-19-24 F49 tent.jpg

They're due another dose of MaxiGro today. I'll let them slurp on that for a few days and then it'll be time to flip them!

---------------------------------

Thanks for taking an interest and have yourself a serene and delightful Sunday!

PEACE
Not so rag tag bunch is looking fine!!

Back
Top Bottom