GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

GDB, was wondering if your serageret plant watcher will be treating for powdery mildew and bud rot for your plants outside?
Its best to start drenching and foilar spray Early Im starting now PM pressure has been HIGH for the last few year's here and the humidity is already up!
I use Cease from Bio works its a good preventative ✌️. Coy ,coy pond,oh I get it now 🤣🤣🤣😉
LB puts a lot of love into his gardening. He may be the perfect caretaker for the CL! The last thing he said to me before I left his place yesterday, "I'll make sure no powdery mildew or fucking bugs get on it." :)
He's battling PM on one of his huge ornamentals now, SOG. He knows what to look for! 👀

Ha! She looks familiar...watch out around day 53...🕰️
As I said to Shed earlier, I don't think there's any way my plant in a pot of soil is gonna' jump like yours did in a SIP!
No worries, she'll figure it out!
Thanks Carcass. That's good to hear. It's been bothering me thinking about it. :Rasta:
She's well hidden in plain sight at your buddies place- I was looking at the wrong bush for a minute...
IKR! Due to her surroundings she looks like just another plant sitting out there! :Rasta:

I'm having huge second thoughts -- a day late. I planted the root ball intact in a big clump of coco. Now I'm wondering if I should have knocked some/most of the coco off of the roots before burying her. Whatcha' think?
You'll likely be fine because there's so many ways to get these plants to maturity! If it were mine. I'da dug a 3 foot around hole 18 inches deep and filled it with 3 or 4 bags of FoxFarms OceanForest treated with @DYNOMYCO and pre fed with 4 cups of Geoflora Veg. But that's me.

What's she getting fed now?

You'll likely be fine because there's so many ways to get these plants to maturity! If it were mine. I'da dug a 3 foot around hole 18 inches deep and filled it with 3 or 4 bags of FoxFarms OceanForest treated with @DYNOMYCO and pre fed with 4 cups of Geoflora Veg. But that's me.

What's she getting fed now?
You must have skipped this part Stone:

The soil in LB's yard looks good. Not a lot of sand -- very rich looking. I took some organic soil I have on hand to fill in the hole but I'm not sure I needed to. We used it anyway.

I poured 3 cups of Geoflora veg into the bottom of the hole and topped that with about 2 cups of earth worm castings, and in went the plant!

@StoneOtter was kind enough to send me 2 of his organic spike blends, one general purpose for veg and one specialized for flower. After we got her in the ground 2 spikes of each were used, surrounding the plants perimeter.

Thanks again, Mr.Otter! :thanks:
She'll get Geoflora from now forward.

Hello gang!

It's Day 48 for the Phase II girls and I'm nearly ready to flip the switch! I just need to do a little more work opening up the short Godberry (center) and do a few snips on the 2 Fat Kid's Cakes, and they'll be all set!

NT P2 5-18-24 D48 above.jpg

NT P2 5-18-24 D48 tent.jpg

Estimated flip day: 54 give or take a day.

----------------------------------

I had one last cut remaining in the GDBCloner®. It's the top from the second FKC (I'm trying grow both tops).
FKC cl 5-18-24 in cloner.jpg

She finally put out a few roots.
FKC cl 5-18-24 topcut pre-solo.jpg

She was put in a solo today and has joined the others, which have already been in solo cups for 3 days.
Clones 5-18-24 D3 in solos LBLS.jpg

The Hash Lover cut is probably not going to survive. But that's entirely my fault, as I neglected her for too long prior to putting her in soil.

------------------------------------

A GROWING OBSESSION

Mrs.GDB recently brought some hydrangeas home for me to put in the yard. I looked at the containers that they came in and the wheels started turning round and round! :)
Hydrangea pots.jpg

------------------------------

And finally a little update on my buggy. This is especially for those who suggested that I might try fixing her air conditioning problem myself.

It turns out that my system did need to be recharged. However, there were other issues in play as well.

I ended up taking the truck to my mechanic and this is her current situation!
My baby in pieces.jpg

Yikes! That's waaay out of my league!

---------------------------

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello gang!

It's Day 48 for the Phase II girls and I'm nearly ready to flip the switch! I just need to do a little more work opening up the short Godberry (center) and do a few snips on the 2 Fat Kid's Cakes, and they'll be all set!

I had one last cut remaining in the GDBCloner®. It's the top from the second FKC (I'm trying grow both tops).

She was put in a solo today and has joined the others, which have already been in solo cups for 3 days.

The Hash Lover cut is probably not going to survive. But that's entirely my fault, as I neglected her for too long prior to putting her in soil.

A GROWING OBSESSION

Mrs.GDB recently brought some hydrangeas home for me to put in the yard. I looked at the containers that they came in and the wheels started turning round and round! :)
Hydrangea pots.jpg

And finally a little update on my buggy. This is especially for those who suggested that I might try fixing her air conditioning problem myself.

It turns out that my system did need to be recharged. However, there were other issues in play as well.

My baby in pieces.jpg

PEACE
Plants look good and healthy & hope the cuts take off, holy shat what r they doing to your truck blend door issues or evaporater leaking?

Plants look good and healthy & hope the cuts take off, holy shat what r they doing to your truck blend door issues or evaporater leaking?
Thanks con.

Regarding the truck, it's both of those things you named plus replacing a heater coil (though I'm not sure that affects the ac, but they said it need to be replaced and was best done now since they had to remove the dashboard anyway).

The actuator / doors not working ? Had that happen to a Buick 250 later all fixed :)( Nice update on the plants !
Yep Smoke, actuators. They've been back there making noises for years! :)

I was recently considering purchasing a new buggy. But I nixed that idea and decided to dump however much money it would take to get my old buggy tight again.

I'm glad I made that decision and I think I'm almost there!

After she's mechanically sound, it's off to the body shop to get a few dents removed and get the hood refurbished and repainted. A few years back some asshole decided to key my hood and put numerous scratches on it. :(

Last will be detailing the interior, which I'll do myself. (No tools involved! 😁)

Yep Smoke, actuators. They've been back there making noises for years! :)

I was recently considering purchasing a new buggy. But I nixed that idea and decided to dump however much money it would take to get my old buggy tight again.

I'm glad I made that decision and I think I'm almost there!

After she's mechanically sound, it's off to the body shop to get a few dents removed and get the hood refurbished and repainted. A few years back some asshole decided to key my hood and put numerous scratches on it. :(

Last will be detailing the interior, which I'll do myself. (No tools involved! 😁)
Not to be aggressive, however, I hope you met that guy eye to eye and keyed him a few scratches on his ugly hood.🤝

Not to be aggressive, however, I hope you met that guy eye to eye and keyed him a few scratches on his ugly hood.🤝
My top suspect is not a guy Jiggi, but a young woman who was having issues with my son at the time. I would not know where to find her. Nothing good would result if I did, so it's probably for the best!

Hello gang!

A GROWING OBSESSION

Hydrangea pots.jpg

My baby in pieces.jpg

PEACE
Wow that is a scary picture of your car being worked on. I would never try that fix. 🍋

Wow that is a scary picture of your car being worked on. I would never try that fix. 🍋
Me neither, Keith.

In fact, if I was given the assignment of just removing the dashboard and then putting it right back, I'm sure at the end I'd have at least six nuts/bolts left over! 😁

Me neither, Keith.

In fact, if I was given the assignment of just removing the dashboard and then putting it back, I'm sure at the end I'd have at least six nuts/bolts left over! 😁
I know that feeling has happen many times. You need little hands to get in those places and a level head which I do not always have. That job is best left for the pros. Smart move. 🍋

What you don't want to hear:
"Well..... that wasn't it "...😄

Mrs.C. has the same truck, and her a/c is just starting to not get quite cold enough...
When she asks if that's something I could fix, I'll show her that pic of your truck, minus dashboard...:oops:

Phase ll looking great and the clones 👌 don't you be giving up on HL she will pull through, I can't hear no fat lady singing? 😁

My first ever clones made it 🤞

Back
Top Bottom