Getting fueled up on NYC Flow

Mercury Trismagistus

I have pondered long and hard about why the sixties failed. The conclusion that I have come to is that the use of a semi synthetic ...LSD... was doomed to failure from the start. There is no plant in nature that contains this alkaloid. Entheogens must come from nature to be successful long term. Shaman-ism isn't meant to be that easy. It takes a lot more than just chewing a piece of paper. I think it important to note here that the entheogens found in the Bible are very much worthy of study in this regard. The culture built around them was the most long lasting in recorded history. Most of this was many thousands of years ago..of course. In the ancient land of Khem that the Greeks later called Egypt.
I will post much more about these researches in the appropriate forum. And thank all of you for your kind greetings.

hey Mercury. Mercury actually makes really good in/outboards engines for boats.

hey Mercury. Mercury actually makes really good in/outboards engines for boats.
And they have thermometers on lock

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mercury Trismagistus

Great stuff my friend.

Guys, it sounds like we may have another @TorturedSoul in our midst, that's some really deep thoughts right there...Or maybe deep thoughts doesn't best describe it? IDK?

All I know is my brain hurts after reading this intro...Wow! I can't wait to hear more, if my brain doesn't explode first... :rofl:

:thedoubletake::eek:o_O:drool:

Welcome to the forum @Mercury Trismagistus :welcome:
I have pondered long and hard about why the sixties failed. The conclusion that I have come to is that the use of a semi synthetic ...LSD... was doomed to failure from the start. There is no plant in nature that contains this alkaloid. Entheogens must come from nature to be successful long term. Shaman-ism isn't meant to be that easy. It takes a lot more than just chewing a piece of paper. I think it important to note here that the entheogens found in the Bible are very much worthy of study in this regard. The culture built around them was the most long lasting in recorded history. Most of this was many thousands of years ago..of course. In the ancient land of Khem that the Greeks later called Egypt.
I will post much more about these researches in the appropriate forum. And thank all of you for your kind greetings.
Eat mushrooms :thumb: they're better for you, and they don't addle the brain :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom