Golden Teacher Psilocybin Mushrooms

Dude, that is freaking awesome. I hope you get an awesome 2nd flush as well.
The B+ is fruiting decently now, looks like it may produce about the same as the Golden Teacher.

20210101_183245.jpg

My wife and I are going to enjoy a nice shroom trip every 7-10 days for at least the next month then will start some microdosing, trying several different doses and schedules to see what works for us.

Next trip will be either tomorrow or Thursday and will do probably 1.75-2 gr which should be 17-20 gr fresh.

I've almost got the first flush dried.
Put a fan on them for 3 days then put them in a container with dried Epsom Salts as a desiccant for 3 days, wasn’t cracker dry so re-did the Epsom salts and sealed back up for another 3 days and that should do it.
Then I am going to weigh them up in 1 and 2 gr vacuum sealed packs and put them into a quart Mason jar and in the dark and they should be good for years.

Well my wife and I took the B+ last night, we are just now getting over it 24 hours later.
I have a feeling that because the B+ took such a long time to colonize that it made them WAY more potent.
And I mean WAY more potent.
I took 16.6 gr wife took 16.9 gr which if bone dry would only be about 1.6 gr.
This was literally like a heroic dose.
I picked them fresh, cut them up within minutes and soaked in lime juice for 20 minutes.
We ate them at 7:25pm and in less than 10 minutes were starting to come on to them.
by 8pm we were down flat holding each others hand and holding on for dear life.
We laughably started to watch The Hobbit at about 7:45 and within 2 minutes had to turn it off.
Laid down and just hung on for about 1 1/2 hours before either of us were able to even walk.
The high was absolutely insane.

the visuals were unstoppable, colors were more intense than anything I've ever seen before..
All we could do for at least 90 minutes was hang on to each other.
Everything was was in constant motion, the body buzz was wild, tingling all over, touching anything was an experience.
At about 10pm was finally about to get up and then I literally walked about 2 miles back and forth in our bedroom.
At that point it was mostly just pure visual hallucinations.
it was without a doubt the most F'd up i have even been in my life.

OMFG it was insane..

so this particular grow of B+ has to about as potent as the Psilocybe Azurescens or if not then I sure as hell do not ever want to grow any of those.

They probably won't be quite as strong once dried because all the psilocin will be gone but still tons of psilocybin.
We are going to have enough shrooms just from these 2 grows with however many flushes i might get to last us at least a year.

But I guarantee I sure as hell won't be taking anywhere near 16 gr of fresh B+ again.
Hard to tell from the pic but these B+ are pure azure blue top to bottom.
20210108_141914.jpg

Here is the second flush of Golden Teacher which might be ready to pick tomorrow, few of them look like they are going to be about 7 to 9" tall.
20210108_124748.jpg

Here is the first flush of Golden Teacher dried and packaged in 1, 2 and 3gr vacuum packed portions.
Lots of them.
20210108_124537.jpg

And this is first flush of these freaking B+ devils drying in front of fan.
20210108_125553.jpg

So my advice is take a small first dose of each flush until you know exactly how potent they are.

Here is second flush of Golden Teacher, got 564.7 gr fresh weight.
That comes out to 2,022 gr fresh weight so far from 3 flushes.
Which should be a minimum of 200 gr bone dry and 600 gr of that is super potent B+.
This is already more than enough to last us all year for tripping and microdosing.
And I may get many more flushes, my god I might end up with a 2 freaking year supply before these things stop.

You sure as hell get your monies worth with shrooms.
The larger Golden Teacher is 7" tall with a 2.6" cap.
20210109_150604.jpg
20210109_143838.jpg
20210109_132905.jpg
20210109_131600.jpg
20210109_131607.jpg

So I'm late but I'm here! OMG @Nunyabiz :green_heart:

I've been vaguely moving towards growing my own and just did an OK run of cardboard box oysters so I figure I might be able to move on to grown up mycology. There's this dude I follow on IG who's doing these agar plate things with these Christmas tree skirt-looking mycelium innoculation....things. No fucking clue and he wont reply to DMs if you're running Android so yeah.

What's that agar stuff about?

So I'm late but I'm here! OMG @Nunyabiz :green_heart:

I've been vaguely moving towards growing my own and just did an OK run of cardboard box oysters so I figure I might be able to move on to grown up mycology. There's this dude I follow on IG who's doing these agar plate things with these Christmas tree skirt-looking mycelium innoculation....things. No fucking clue and he wont reply to DMs if you're running Android so yeah.

What's that agar stuff about?
Agar is just another way to incubate the mycelium, usually from what I've seen most that use agar are cloning the shroom instead of using spores.

Oh my god you can clone....mushrooms?
Shit...I think something in my brain just exploded.
wtf that's amazing. How though?

Imma see if I can't find a syringe of something to play with using the pf tek method.

Edit: Oh my god morels? We can buy morel syringes? You know those things go for $50 a pound here? If I could grow them I could have year round mushroom butter gluttony.

You take a fresh shroom, slice it in half lengthwise and use a sterilized scalpel you slice a little triangle of shroom from the spot where the cap touches the stalk and place that on a petri dish with agar and seal it with plastic wrap.
Then wait for it to colonize the agar.
Why that amazes me so much, I have no clue. Thank you for the knowledge <3

Oh shit yeah.. looks like we’re gonna be growing shrooms soon too.. I already am in love with myco, this is the next step 🤣

DMT was cool but it scares everyone so no one wants to take it with me so I just do my yearly serotonin boost solo.. I can get my wife to take shrooms though.

Oh shit yeah.. looks like we’re gonna be growing shrooms soon too.. I already am in love with myco, this is the next step 🤣

DMT was cool but it scares everyone so no one wants to take it with me so I just do my yearly serotonin boost solo.. I can get my wife to take shrooms though.
Damn bro you just name the time and I’ll go exploring the outer realms with ya. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :surf::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom