Good morning wake n' bakers

Day off...Volcano running full time now with Sour Headband...looks like a mellow day for me:winkyface:

A good day indeed.

Ordered all the stuff for 2 new hydro systems (veg & flower) and a 400w hps. Tons of nutes and some cloning domes. Now comes the hard part... The waiting game..

Any suggestions as to what I should do with my current plants that are in soil? They havent started budding yet so i think ill veg them until they're big enough to clone then ill clone them... Its a clone I took from my last plant so I know its Fem already..

i am so jealous, i miss my babies... anyway, i am bumbed now, i did have the day off and i just got really cooked and then got called into work.. eekkk normal people!!( depending on your definition of normal) oh well.. time to shower up and get ready... have a great day all

^Sounds sweet,winter just setting in here and I live way out in the woods with a state park across the street.I was outside just a little while ago and there was three deer 20 feet away just chillin in my back yard watching me puff.I've seen all types of shit out here.There's a Autabaun Society a couple of miles because their are bald eagles nesting nearby,every dust tons of bats hunt over where I smoke.I grew up in the city so all this shit is pretty new,and pretty cool.

Nothing to smoke here. Waiting on a friend but fear I got ripped. It was a gamble that may not pay off. Oh well. Back to prescription meds so I can keep working through the chronic pain, which sucks. Not to kill your buzz, though. :) It could still come through and that's my hope. I hope you have a great day 'MagoMan. What did the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers used to say, "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." Enjoy it bro'! :peace:

Oh Yeaahahh Buba You know it :cheesygrinsmiley:
(friggin' meds give me heartburn bad)

Sucks bein' broke and sittin' on a great source, Thank Gawd the Weed is Free.
well once the Books are done, just gota' Work to get it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stuff comin' from the fields has had a month of good frosty nights now
Just no cure to it.
North of me is all in and south is just about all done.
Of course mine is still in the wind!!!

I really should go into the shippin' busi.,
Community Supported Agriculture ain't workin' out so well, for me.
Too few MedUsers :cheesygrinsmiley:
local to me that is.

Time to twist and :bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Is noon here and I've been up and around for quite a while. I've even been in to work today. My Georgia Bulldogs are set to play Kentucky today. I think I'll pack a bowl and sit down to watch. It should be a nice afternoon.

Sup guys,got up a while ago and had my breakfast bowl.And I thought this is how I'm supposed to feel when I'm High.I just got some more nugs and its the first time in months its real pot and not swag,so the high is like what it should be not like what its been.All you out there who grow and get killer stuff anyway are lucky as hell.If I could move I would,I'm taking care of a sick mom.

Back
Top Bottom