Green Crack doing for first time

18/6 for lighting. Temp 70-84 RH 50-65%. Veg depends on how long you want them to grow. 4-6 weeks after seedling(when they get there 3rd set of leaves) What are you growing in? Best advice read others journals that are growing the same strains and with the same similar medium.

Go to Journals in progress and read the first one from sticky. it tells you some of the basics including how to ask for questions and support.

will help all i can just need info on your setup

Keep it frosty

18/6 for lighting. Temp 70-84 RH 50-65%. Veg depends on how long you want them to grow. 4-6 weeks after seedling(when they get there 3rd set of leaves) What are you growing in? Best advice read others journals that are growing the same strains and with the same similar medium.

Go to Journals in progress and read the first one from sticky. it tells you some of the basics including how to ask for questions and support.

Keep it frosty

Keep it frosty
18/6 just for flower? What about veg.? 24?

Back
Top Bottom