Green Mountain Girl's 1st Grow

I'm flipping in 1 or 2 days maybe 3 I don't know, it's getting to me. So close.
I just flipped that Monster ATF and both my Stankberry girls last night. Stuff is about to get real damn interesting in that tent real quick. Especially considering I am going to be adding a Northern Light and a BCP in a week or two as well.

I just flipped that Monster ATF and both my Stankberry girls last night. Stuff is about to get real damn interesting in that tent real quick. Especially considering I am going to be adding a Northern Light and a BCP in a week or two as well.
I got flip fever and there's only one thing that'll satisfy it. No not more cowbell!

Watered the flower tent over the weekend and I went down to check on things this morning to see if everyone is enjoying their meal. Wow they are just gorgeous plants! Snapped a few proud mama photos lol

While I worked overnight last night I got the bug to buy some more seeds from CKS and decided I really enjoyed the autos. I couldn’t decide on a strain though so I opted for Crop Kings’s 25 seed multi-pack. It says I will get about 2 seeds of each auto strain they carry but they aren’t labeled. So I really won’t know what I am growing, which was the downfall but I’ve decided it will instead be more like Christmas morning lol ( silver linings are best) I will be excited to get those down in some soil and popped into the veg tent!
I’m going to stay on a constistent growing cycle between my two tents. I wonder if I should create a separate journal just for my autos..... hmmm... decisions decisions.

Attachments

• 301EEABD-E3DE-49EF-91DE-EABC335E4D40.jpeg
    301EEABD-E3DE-49EF-91DE-EABC335E4D40.jpeg
    686.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 5DAA34A4-BEAA-4FDB-9BFC-1E0474210BE7.jpeg
    5DAA34A4-BEAA-4FDB-9BFC-1E0474210BE7.jpeg
    939 KB · Views: 89
  • 01C47DCA-F1D4-4195-9BE9-C3B3543D646B.jpeg
    01C47DCA-F1D4-4195-9BE9-C3B3543D646B.jpeg
    668.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 3B2DB0C4-5F7E-4A76-9849-23BBEE23BBDD.jpeg
    3B2DB0C4-5F7E-4A76-9849-23BBEE23BBDD.jpeg
    650.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 3ACD5903-FFB8-404E-AF41-BC5C8131AE88.jpeg
    3ACD5903-FFB8-404E-AF41-BC5C8131AE88.jpeg
    823.1 KB · Views: 91
You must love waking up every day. Not only because you get better looking every day either. Those girls man!

Watered the flower tent over the weekend and I went down to check on things this morning to see if everyone is enjoying their meal. Wow they are just gorgeous plants! Snapped a few proud mama photos lol

While I worked overnight last night I got the bug to buy some more seeds from CKS and decided I really enjoyed the autos. I couldn’t decide on a strain though so I opted for Crop Kings’s 25 seed multi-pack. It says I will get about 2 seeds of each auto strain they carry but they aren’t labeled. So I really won’t know what I am growing, which was the downfall but I’ve decided it will instead be more like Christmas morning lol ( silver linings are best) I will be excited to get those down in some soil and popped into the veg tent!
I’m going to stay on a constistent growing cycle between my two tents. I wonder if I should create a separate journal just for my autos..... hmmm... decisions decisions.
Wow, they don't label them? That is different. Is there a good price difference? Not that it really matters I guess. I do love a bargain. Tent is ripping along.

You must love waking up every day. Not only because you get better looking every day either. Those girls man!
Its very nice walking down to my new 10'x10' office every day! I sit in my chair and stare at them sexy ladies! Life is good brother! The office is filling up quickly with those three plants added into the mix!

Wow, they don't label them? That is different. Is there a good price difference? Not that it really matters I guess. I do love a bargain. Tent is ripping along.

I have a batch of seeds like that. Its my Stank Surprise batch. Every time I find a seed or two laying around that didn't make its way into the appropriate bag, I just throw them into the surprise bag. I figure those are good for rainy boring days or maybe even a bagseed collaboration type grow. Worse case scenario, I can send them out to less picky growers who are hurting financially.

I wish I could tell you it was a bargain but they were $200 ca. So not really cheaper than there other seed packages they sell on their site. I was sure what I wanted to grow so I decided to do the mix. It will be kind of fun figuring out which is what. I hope there’s some good ones to try out amongst the group.

I have a batch of seeds like that. Its my Stank Surprise batch. Every time I find a seed or two laying around that didn't make its way into the appropriate bag, I just throw them into the surprise bag. I figure those are good for rainy boring days or maybe even a bagseed collaboration type grow. Worse case scenario, I can send them out to less picky growers who are hurting financially.

I’ve got one started too! Been finding a lot in the bags I’ve been getting this winter and I’ve been stashing them away for when I am ready to try my hand at regular seeds.

I wish I could tell you it was a bargain but they were $200 ca. So not really cheaper than there other seed packages they sell on their site. I was sure what I wanted to grow so I decided to do the mix. It will be kind of fun figuring out which is what. I hope there’s some good ones to try out amongst the group.
They're going to be great. I haven't had anything otherwise from them.

I’m not sure why the GH Ph UP wasn’t working that well. The Ph down works a little too well and you only need like a drop of it. I literally put half a cup in the two gallon watering can trying to increase it. It’s normally at 7 before I have to bring it down to between 6-6.5 and I haven’t ever watered with it that low before, I just didn’t know what else to do.

You believe watering them with the 5.5 this round is going to stunt them badly? Should I maybe go dilute some vinegar and water a bit more? I’ve heard of some using vinegar on here to increase their Ph as well. ( since I don’t have the pickling lime on hand)

I don’t plan on this being a constistant problem with the Ph but I’ll run and get some of the pickling lime asap just incase.

The two CR I didn’t water today will more than likely be needing watered in a day or so and I don’t want to run into the same issue.
Vinegar will lower your ph

They're going to be great. I haven't had anything otherwise from them.

Great to hear! I have had a good experience with them to so far! I’m looking forward to the future grows with them! I’m hoping I get a candy cane in the bunch of seeds bc I’ve seen some others grow it and wow looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom