Grow tent sucking in

Rahthestoner

Hey guys I recently decided to get a grow tent 2400x1200x2000 I have two 8 inch fans one sucks in (on the ground) the other sucking out (hanging in the middle up the top of tent) now problem I’m having is the tent walls suck in a lot iv tried messing with different speeds on both but can’t seem to stop the walls sucking in.
Any advice would help a bunch and is it a bad thing they the walls suck in?

thanks

Agreed with less power and more vents open. Might consider some sort of bungee or ratchet strap from Column pole to column pole. Only downside of it sucking in from what I can tell is structural concern (minimal?) And space on the inside. Mine does when my fan is full blast but it normally doesn't get that high and only for a few seconds.

walls sucking in is a good thing bro. you're exchanging tons of fresh air and your plants will love it.

walls sucking in is a good thing bro. you're exchanging tons of fresh air and your plants will love it.
I have a 6" exhaust fan and carbon filter set up that is always sucking the tent in. Negative pressure. It ensures that no smells can escape, they all get filtered first. So while it is a good thing, too much on a weak tent can be stressful.

I guess it depends on the quality of your tent, supports in place, and how much negative pressure exists.

I used c clips for tent
1580098999478.png
poles and cut the tent poles to length.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    757.9 KB · Views: 381
I have one tent sucking in and one blowing out. The blowing out is using a fan blowing in, the one sucking in uses a fan pulling air out and pushing it into a filter.

They have fan controllers to increase and decrease speed I'd get those.

Back
Top Bottom