Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

I don't have any text or anything added yet, and I might put a plant in the background very lightly visible. Still playin'.
What ya'll think? You won't hurt my feelings one bit if you don't like it. I will need to resize to make it a banner size to stretch across the page.

Grow show page header in progress.jpg

Guyz vs Galz_.jpg

Guyz vs Galz_-2.jpg

@OGpapa said:

Good morning y'all! Had some serious storms rip through about 1am till 3am. Off to do damage assessment.

Do we have any sponsors that want to use this opportunity to show off a new strain, strain of the month/season, this would be a great comparative collaboration. It could be a great way for them to promote, and advertise!

:ciao::kiss::popcorn:

I answered that it would mean we all have to have seeds from the same sponsor which would make things more difficult.
We had talked that we would come in with what we have and go from there.
I think, on the subject of sponsors, that it would be great to have several different sponsors watching the grow and seeing what happens with their strains. That would give exposure to several of them, and I'm sure they would appreciate that.

A sponsor ship is cool but we can promote for them without extras for all they do for us here at 420. I'm sure we all have genetics from a sponsor here.

Hey, @Olddog Newtrick ! Quit working so hard and get your buttski in here. After all, this idea was born from you. :laughtwo:
I’m here I’m here!
Woohoo. A place to organize thoughts!
Good morning all!
@JiggiLotus mentioned something about odd ball strains or something which prompted an idea.
Maybe we could all do a strain we’ve never done before. Might level the playing field a bit across multiple experience levels. Maybe stay away for the “mainstream” strains. I.e. Bruce banner, Girl Scout cookies, etc..
(Leaves me pretty open being a noob)
Seeds from a site sponsor would be great because if we like something we’ve seen grown, we know where to get it. And we have a lot of seed sponsors that could use the love.
That said, I have some “pink Cadillac “ from @seedfair I’d love to grow and know nothing about.
As for autos, @Jon grew an apple fritter auto that ran longer than most photos if I remember right. So, I don’t think we can exclude autos based on that.

So this is what I have on hand:
2 banana blaze autos.
2 zkittles auto
1 dark purple auto
1 purple auto
2 gorilla glue #4 autos
1 gorilla cookie auto
1 lemon CBD auto

Back
Top Bottom