Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way

Heres an example of my modified version of the stinkbud. There was a guy named SOG that had a pretty sweet system where he used the TOugh Box instead of the rubbermade roughneck in order to get the necessary heigth to put the posts right inside the unit. So thats what I did. It's a bit more streamlined and the threaded hose nozzle to empty the res is out of the way too.
system3.jpg

system1.jpg

system_21.jpg

Brilliant" that is nice bro. haven't read the thread yet but that's very nice.

What kind of growth rate are getting with the plant's in there per day..

Yea i just need to resize them so i can post them. Any one got an easy way to do it i have over 150 pics? Takes for ever to do them one at a time. thanks

yeah, try this application, punch into google

Visualizer Photo Resize

Ive used it for years & its a snap if the site doesn't have a bulk up-loader with default sizing options

Veg room has 1000 watt mh on a rail the 2 end shorter systems hold 6 plants each and shares one 30 gal res the taller one holds 15 plants with a 10 gal res both res are on the floor and have 12" airstones and a 550gph pumps each i use 3/4 inch pvc for the feed and return lines all red ez clone sprayers and a seperate area for the cloner
Sorry if I am jacking the thread

Not at all I am using all dutch master gold line. Zone Silica Add27 GrowA/B Flower A/B and Liquid light w/Saturater. I have yet to yeild anything yet just started growing in Jan of this year :cool: First set is on its last week dont think it will be much though short bushy plants and one of the 6 died in week 3 of flower. The top nugz are really dense though hard like an apple so we will see

Not at all I am using all dutch master gold line. Zone Silica Add27 GrowA/B Flower A/B and Liquid light w/Saturater. I have yet to yeild anything yet just started growing in Jan of this year :cool: First set is on its last week dont think it will be much though short bushy plants and one of the 6 died in week 3 of flower. The top nugz are really dense though hard like an apple so we will see

Thats what I'll be using along with botanicare nutes. I'm going to do a comparison between the both. Are you using DM's full or 3/4 strength nute's schedule?

Thats what I'll be using along with botanicare nutes. I'm going to do a comparison between the both. Are you using DM's full or 3/4 strength nute's schedule?
Hurry and start lol. I am in for that grow for sure. Neither kinda in the middle when I use there schedule the ppm is way off have recalibrated my meter and its all good so I go kinda between the 2 to get my ppm where I want it. I am having trouble with nitrogen diff in flower thought but it can be other factors as well.

Hurry and start lol. I am in for that grow for sure. Neither kinda in the middle when I use there schedule the ppm is way off have recalibrated my meter and its all good so I go kinda between the 2 to get my ppm where I want it. I am having trouble with nitrogen diff in flower thought but it can be other factors as well.

Hey gorilla, I'm not sure if this would help your nitrogen issues or not. But I've been sticking with the veg nutes for the first two weeks of flowering. It was reccommended by stink and a few others a while back. I don't know if it is still something they are doing or not but it has been workin for me. I'm gonna start addi. The sweet during the last two weeks of flowering and se if I can find a taste difference too. Just a thought?

Hey gorilla, I'm not sure if this would help your nitrogen issues or not. But I've been sticking with the veg nutes for the first two weeks of flowering. It was reccommended by stink and a few others a while back. I don't know if it is still something they are doing or not but it has been workin for me. I'm gonna start addi. The sweet during the last two weeks of flowering and se if I can find a taste difference too. Just a thought?

I've been adding sweet (Liquid Carbo Load by AN) for the entire flowering cycle. It's supposed to add 20%-30% in bud weight. It's not very expensive and you don't need to add much so what the heck.

My buds are pretty killer, check my link, I posted new pics today.

I've been adding sweet (Liquid Carbo Load by AN) for the entire flowering cycle. It's supposed to add 20%-30% in bud weight. It's not very expensive and you don't need to add much so what the heck.

My buds are pretty killer, check my link, I posted new pics today.

Hey FPF, nice to see you watching. I made a mistake in that post. I have been using sweet throughout the entire flowering process. What I meant to say is that I am gonna start using Sweet during the last two weeks of veg too. I wanna see if it makes a difference? I've been using sweet sice day one during flowering. So it's nice to hear Frying pan say it's creating a higher yield. I thought Sweet was strictly a flavour enhancer?

Back
Top Bottom