Has anyone grown Crop King's Early Miss?

Even CKS only makes a claim of 7oz indoors max... I would love to see a 7oz Early Miss.

Unfortunately you have to run a few grows to figure out which plants produce what you need with a good yield. Auto's make that harder because you start from seed every time.

I have a White Widow right now that is going to be easily 4oz dry. I have three clones of her and can't wait to grow those out and clone again and again! I know what to expect from her now.

I wish their was a magic wand to waive in this hobby!

2016-06-24_20_07_41.jpg

Even CKS only makes a claim of 7oz indoors max... I would love to see a 7oz Early Miss.

Unfortunately you have to run a few grows to figure out which plants produce what you need with a good yield. Auto's make that harder because you start from seed every time.

I have a White Widow right now that is going to be easily 4oz dry. I have three clones of her and can't wait to grow those out and clone again and again! I know what to expect from her now.

I wish their was a magic wand to waive in this hobby!

2016-06-24_20_07_41.jpg

I know there is no magic wand...(wish there was though)...I LOVE your pic bro!! That's what I am hoping mine looks like after three long months!! IS that REALLY Early Miss or is it the White Widow you talk about?? The reason I want to be clear about it is because you have the Early Miss card hanging from the plant, but you talk about your WW...I am hoping it is for sure the EM, as it gives me hope of what I might be able to do!!!

Yes that is one hundred percent, Early Miss. My best one ever, still smoking on some of it last night actually!

She was grown in my first grow ever. She is the large top near the front center where the yellow/lime leaf is. Little one is also in the small pot near the back somewhere.

You will love them! You should start up a journal when you get your seeds. So many helpful people here to get you going!

20160706_180806.jpg

She was grown in my first grow ever. She is the large top near the front center where the yellow/lime leaf is. Little one is also in the small pot near the back somewhere.

You will love them!

20160706_180806.jpg

Trost, you are EXACTLY the kind of person I was just hoping to hear from!! I have so much hope now...I do NOT want to sell any of my grow, but I would rather not have to be growing plants EVERY month. I have room for 2, maybe 3 plants and if I get 3 or 4 ozs from each I can last for many months with a harvest like that. When I was getting my weed shipped to me from CO, I was using an oz a month, maybe a little less. So I will be grateful if the patron saint of Marijuana would shine on me!! lol Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread!!

No problem good luck man!

How long did it take from seed to harvest for the nice EM plant Torst??? Talking about experience, I think the thing that worries me most is not knowing (EXACTLY) when to harvest...What are the indicators for you???

Watch the trichomes and then you have to decide when you want to harvest. I wanted the heavy indica effects so I waited to see some ambers.

If I remember right that was started mid/later April and harvested around July 20th.

Watch the trichomes and then you have to decide when you want to harvest. I wanted the heavy indica effects so I waited to see some ambers.

If I remember right that was started mid/later April and harvested around July 20th.

That is what I have found...Watch for the trichomes to turn amber...Already have my loop!!

Not sure which EM this bud is from but it is decent bud!

2017-03-13_15_39_46.jpg

Broooooooo!!! You are making my mouth water!! Do you think the EM is as strong as CK makes it out to be??? (i.e. is it really 20% THC???) Right about now I wish I lived in Colorado!! I REALLY feel like strolling into a weed store for a quarter of some good smoke!!! Thanks for the pics!!

I don't think I'd say quite 20% but it is up there. Some bigger EM nugs here!

2017-03-13_18_27_45.jpg

Torst...Do you get all of your seeds from CKS??? I know you are now cloning your WW now so you don't to, but did you get the initial seeds from them??? I am looking for different seed suppliers and came across Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds...They have a WW Xtrm Auto Fem that (at least on paper) looks really good...

I had asked the question "what is the single most important factor in growing..." The one I think of is SEEDS. IF you don't start with a quality seed the rest will suffer through the grow...I am glad you responded to the thread as you use not only the same supplier (CKS) but the EXACT strain I am growing...That's why I LOVE your pics.

Have a great day!!

Ichiro

I have only run CKS up to this current grow. Only running their Sour Jack due to a mess up on their end. Running Green Poison (Sweet Seeds) White Widow (CANUK SEEDS) and Blueberry (CANUK SEDDS). I have personally seen to many hermi's and mix ups at CKS.

Might grab some clones from a large producer here to try some different stuff next grow!

I have had as much as 95 grams from one plant in soil and ones so small the whole plant was just turned into oil.

Back
Top Bottom