Have you ever smoked medical weed?

420th

I live in california so we can get medical now. They have so many diff kinds of weed, wow. And its not all good like you would expect,there's some shitty stuff too. But the good stuff is bomb like XXX,XXXtra,Train Wreck, and all kinds of sweat buds. Man i love living in California, Dam state finally did something right.

Actually yeah you can at some of them. I buy some every once in a while for a blunt or some joints. They good stuff from the med clubs is pretty much too expensive down here for me to be smoking an eighth in one blunt.

Yea got all kinda stuff, they use to have candy and drinks too, my friend had a drink called Pusfi like Pepsi and it was by pepsi company, and candy like reefer cups, but i think they got rid of those stuff now.you can get an 8th of good dank for low as 45 buks, and here that good price

alot of pot on the streets in CA is straight from the club or the best homegrown.the clubs in norcal still sell pufsi and all of the edibles, dont know why they would stop.

ahh there were some spots here who used to sell but stopped, my friend got like a 100 dollars of snacks,

DCP_1171.jpg

I bought some Puffsi a whuile back for my grandfather and snapped a pic of it. It had a NASTY after taste. It looked like it was hash oil mixed in with some pepsi. Fucked my grandfather up though :)
-PM

shit man, having an asortment like that to choose from must be great. i mean i always get my hands on good strains but there is not ussually a choice between different great buds, and half of the time i dont even know the name if it. i cant complain tho...
but that, is luxury
im moving there
one day

Nice pic. A lot of ppl call me lier when i tell em about the drink cuz they never been to medical spots. The one my friend had was smaller bottle and it tasted pretty good, like bomb chronic.

420th said:
Yea got all kinda stuff, they use to have candy and drinks too, my friend had a drink called Pusfi like Pepsi and it was by pepsi company, and candy like reefer cups, but i think they got rid of those stuff now.you can get an 8th of good dank for low as 45 buks, and here that good price
Pepsi company doesn't make Pufsi.

Haha i remember poping the honey oil extract pills mann those were the shit hahaha esepcially the reefer cups you were talking about haha man oh man i love this state love this state this is where it's at man haha reconize.

yeaa boy the clubs get there buds from what we call caregivers they also are paitents who are allowed to grow usually they are able to carry more weight then other paitents i believe .... i havent read all the rights.

The major difference between medical buds and street buds is quality. I KNOW what I'm buying when I go intio my club to pic up my meds. I know I'm getting a potent indica, or if I desire, I can get the cheaper hybrid mixes. On the street, you are basicaly gambling on the potency and quality of the bud. In that sense, medical bud is better, because you know what you are getting.
I have bought a few reefers cups before, I eat them before watching movies in the theatre. TO be hionest, they have always worked half ass for me. I bought some "Amsterdam Delight" from Trichome Healers, which are small carmels...THOSE fucked me up beyond repair. They also sell ice cream, cookies, baklavah, chocalte bars, and corn bread with THC in them. THe corn bread was excellent.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom