Hello From Thailand

kwall

Hello From Thailand I'm trying to grow outside with a hydroponic machine. My strain is amnesia haze and I also know the flowering time is quite long. But patience is a virtue. I am a 2nd lieutenant in the United States of America Army
I was blown up in Afghanistan and have a traumatic brain injury I'm tired of all the prescription drug abuse that I have to take every day.
I had to learn how to walk,talk,read,write,poop,urinate,everything from start all over again I literally was a 3 year old baby

Welcome Kwall to the 420 community
Thank you for your service, you obviously paid an extreme price for it.
I am sure you will have a beautiful garden, anyone who has the strength and patience to go through what you have will have no issues being patient with your garden. If you decide to start a grow journal, there is a link in my signature at the bottom of my post that will walk you through the steps. I suggest you consider making one, it gives you another avenue to meet more people here and develop friendships.

If there is ever anything I can help you with feel free to ask, that is what the 420 community is all about. Sharing and caring.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom