Help, Sensi Skunk, First Grow

Pburn72

Can anyone help with the yellowing and browning happening on various leafs, they are also drooping and every leaf tip is curling down I’m guessing is over watering I feed everyday as I’ve been told because it’s a coco base so I don’t know if it needs more or less of whatever and the top baby leafs are folding like a taco with yellow tips they are in a 2x4 tent
sp250 hanging 23inch from newest leaf
fed with flora 3 part at what says on the bottle for veg
28-30 degrees
60-70%rh
500ml of water each day
Haven’t fed nutrients in a couple days to see if that’s the cause of the browning and yellowing
I trimmed some of the fan leafs off I didn’t want to take to many as I’ve never
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869.4 KB · Views: 96
Haven’t used it atall will order some the now

Just reread the start of your post.
One thing you must remember is:
LESS IS MORE!

One quarter to one third rate for whatever stage growth your in.

Woke up to a lot more brown and yellowing as I’ve not fed with nutrients in a week or so I was about to give a half recommended feed but if that’s not the case help would be appreciated
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have used Flora 3 part with great success
Feed Every day to at least 15% runoff
Feed as per the feeding chart supplied from GH
And you have at add Calmag. This is essential, especially if you are using high power LED lights

Looks like overwatering to me..is the pot sitting on plastic??
yes just to collect run off so the things on the tent floor don’t get damaged going to get drip pots is that a bad idea?

I have used Flora 3 part with great success
Feed Every day to at least 15% runoff
Feed as per the feeding chart supplied from GH
And you have at add Calmag. This is essential, especially if you are using high power LED lights
should I wait a day or so without water or nutrients to see if they stop dropping

If you are indeed growing in coco, it needs to be watered/feed at least daily.
Twice a day is even better.
The runoff has to be removed with each feeding.
You don't want your pots sitting in a pool of runoff from the plant.

yes just to collect run off so the things on the tent floor don’t get damaged going to get drip pots is that a bad idea?

should I wait a day or so without water or nutrients to see if they stop dropping
I'm no expert but if the pot cant drain it could be half full ..just something to think about:theband:

You need to feed with nutes every feed in coco. Sometimes twice a day.
You shouldn't think of coco like soil, more like hydro.
If you filter your water you want some calmag and your ph should be 5.8 and drift to 6 now and again.
The link in my sig is my first run with coo, too. I've got a couple of guys on there that know their coco growing and have helped me loads.

Your plant looks like it's very hungry, bud. There's nothing in coco to sustain the plant.
Even when coco is fully saturated it holds around 30% air, so overwatering is very difficult in coco. You can, however, under or over feed your plant with nutes.

If you can maybe look into megacrop. It's so worth it when you dial it in and your plant thrives. I've been using that and calmag only in my grow and my girl is healthy as can be.

Hope that helped, bud! And best of luck putting a smile on your girl!

Hi. I'm no expert grower here, but I do want to welcome you to 420magazine. So...without further ado...

WELCOME!!! :yahoo: :ciao::Namaste::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Here on 420mag you will find all the help you need. If it doesnt come to you when you ask, there are shitloads of good advice here online. Just go to the menu and look at our "Grow" menu item. You may find all you need there especially if you are having a nutrient problem, like it looks like you have.

We also have monthly contests here st 420mag. Best Bud, Best Plant, Member of the Month, etc. Check them out. It's a great way that our sponsors give back to us by awarding gifts to those contest winners. And I mean some really good stuff, too.

Speaking of sponsors...they are good to us so we like to be good to them. We like to purchase their products when we can and we like to promote them to others. You will soon see how much our sponsors give to us as time rolls on.

But maybe the most important thing about our community is just that...that is IS a community and we make friends with each other along the way. Like in any online community, there are some members who would prefer to be left alone. But the majority of us are more open to making friends. You may find yourself spending more time here than you had intended!

And there are threads of many interests. An edibles thread with delicious looking recipes. A Canna Lotions thread run by yours truly where you can learn to make 420 topicals to relieve pain. A thread just about music. All kinds of threads to whet your appetite.

So with all that said, I am Magnus. I hope you get all the help you need and that you stick around long after you've smoked the last joint from that lovely plant of yours.

All my best,
~Magnus

PS looks like a magnesium deficiency to me, too. CalMag will help that. Hope it comes in time.

You need to feed with nutes every feed in coco. Sometimes twice a day.
You shouldn't think of coco like soil, more like hydro.
If you filter your water you want some calmag and your ph should be 5.8 and drift to 6 now and again.
The link in my sig is my first run with coo, too. I've got a couple of guys on there that know their coco growing and have helped me loads.

Your plant looks like it's very hungry, bud. There's nothing in coco to sustain the plant.
Even when coco is fully saturated it holds around 30% air, so overwatering is very difficult in coco. You can, however, under or over feed your plant with nutes.

If you can maybe look into megacrop. It's so worth it when you dial it in and your plant thrives. I've been using that and calmag only in my grow and my girl is healthy as can be.

Hope that helped, bud! And best of luck putting a smile on your girl!
I’ve ordered cal mag hoping that it doesn’t take too long to arrive, should be here for the weekend,
I’ve fed them a nutrient feed this morning at half the stated amounts should I continue doing so and add the cal mag when arrived and forget about the drooping as was the main worry, looking into mega crop the now aswell cheers

Hi. I'm no expert grower here, but I do want to welcome you to 420magazine. So...without further ado...

WELCOME!!! :yahoo: :ciao::Namaste::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Here on 420mag you will find all the help you need. If it doesnt come to you when you ask, there are shitloads of good advice here online. Just go to the menu and look at our "Grow" menu item. You may find all you need there especially if you are having a nutrient problem, like it looks like you have.

We also have monthly contests here st 420mag. Best Bud, Best Plant, Member of the Month, etc. Check them out. It's a great way that our sponsors give back to us by awarding gifts to those contest winners. And I mean some really good stuff, too.

Speaking of sponsors...they are good to us so we like to be good to them. We like to purchase their products when we can and we like to promote them to others. You will soon see how much our sponsors give to us as time rolls on.

But maybe the most important thing about our community is just that...that is IS a community and we make friends with each other along the way. Like in any online community, there are some members who would prefer to be left alone. But the majority of us are more open to making friends. You may find yourself spending more time here than you had intended!

And there are threads of many interests. An edibles thread with delicious looking recipes. A Canna Lotions thread run by yours truly where you can learn to make 420 topicals to relieve pain. A thread just about music. All kinds of threads to whet your appetite.

So with all that said, I am Magnus. I hope you get all the help you need and that you stick around long after you've smoked the last joint from that lovely plant of yours.

All my best,
~Magnus

PS looks like a magnesium deficiency to me, too. CalMag will help that. Hope it comes in time.
Thanks for the warm welcome Magnus I’ll be sure to snoop around the site with a doob ASAP
:blunt:

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Calmag arrived yesterday and the plants got its first feed with nutrients after a flush of plain water around 6.3ph as ph pen broke but they are still looking very sad and noticed different browning as I opened the tent can anyone help as how to fix it reading through plant abuse chart the now

Day 11-12 flower they have been fighting well and starting to bud although the younger stems coming from the branches are very weak I’m guessing not getting enough food, I try feed everyday as lights are turning of 2l per plant flora series & calmag , should I trim some leafs or leave as is and let it grow itself
DEDB19F9-8C1A-47DD-9F46-ABA8807C1D0A.png

THe plant on the right is a lot bigger and stronger as the pot dried out over a few days of not getting fed as same as the left but was still heavy, also been a struggle to keep humidity down
image.jpg
image.jpg
F97E28BE-D384-4983-B946-7972D1CAAEB7.png
8C52F241-EC55-4946-864A-E94257B294BF.png

Maybe look at air flow the tent looks saturated and if plants were mine I'd be losing some of the lower foliage ..they look fairly healthy though
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom