Help Veg issues with leaves

greenthumb068

Hi everyone i am having some trouble with my veg room i am going to upload some pics and if anyone has and idea whats going on and could share thanks..

first picture shows some white mold.
IMG_025326.JPG

Second picture shows a new cutting that turned yellow
IMG_025227.JPG

Third picture shows yellow colouring in the leaves
IMG_025123.JPG

Forth picture the leaves are curling up.
IMG_025020.JPG

All are in soil
The ones with mold in the first pic are the mother plant
the rest of the pics are cutting which are only about a month old
these are an indica strain
use a 400 MH and temp in the room is about 23
i have a fan blowing in the room as well

i think your mother plant has powdery mildew if that's it you want to isolate that from your other plants until treated, you can use neem oil for that.The yellowing in the leafs could be a nitrogen or iron deficiency.

leafs curing up could be from heat stressed/low humidity, whats your rh at?

i think your mother plant has powdery mildew if that's it you want to isolate that from your other plants until treated, you can use neem oil for that.The yellowing in the leafs could be a nitrogen or iron deficiency.

leafs curing up could be from heat stressed/low humidity, whats your rh at?

:bravo: I think kingme85 hit the nail on the head.

The first is powdery midlew and you want to isolate. NeemOil is a great fix for this.
The second could be nitrogen deficiency which could be caused by PH imbalance, salt buildups, etc.
And the third looks like the leaves are drying out. Is this one of your cuttings? If so be sure to have the humidity up near 50%. Misting plants shortly before lights come come on(if using 18/6 or 20/4) help keep them hydrated during root production as well. If you are running 24/0 then your best bet is to keep the humidity up.

More information is needed for any more help. Soil Mix? RH(relative humidity)? Air circulation(exhuast/intake, circulating fan)? Soil PH?

Back
Top Bottom