Hemp Art Journal

Thanks guys,the compliments encourage me to do better and to keep hemping.As far as skill Ugodmade I dint know about that but if you knew the time and patience it took to to make one of these you wouldn't believe it.Every knot two strands have to be pulled evenly and tightened in the exact spot to make it even.If not the whole thing would be uneven.I'm changing pace and working on a spiral all black necklace.Thanks again guys for all the support.:byebye::peace::byebye:

I would have to have some killer smoke to sit me down to where i could even try something like this .. Having the patience is a big skill in its self ! Not to mention i wouldent know where to start . More people need to learn to have a little more patiences and the world would be so much safer and cleaner , Just all around better place to live . You have all my compliments and encouragement ! Dont stop what your doing ! Do what makes you feel good and screw everyone who has a pro with that . as they probably are not in a verry happy place them selfs . + rep bro ur the coolest lol

Hey there stoners,I got a pic of the last thing I worked on.Now the picture is all off center like I was drunk or real dizzy,when in fact it was the first picture that showed the glass enough.And that glaring dead battery symbol shinning at me.So thats why its all off center but you get the gist of it.And yes that is extremely hard to keep things even when it isn't even because of the pattern of beads.but all came out good.:grinjoint:

smallglassblueandgreenbeadbracelet.jpg

Where are you vacationing Pete? I hope it is somewhere warm. ;)

Where are you vacationing Pete? I hope it is somewhere warm. ;)

Not even close my friend,but I've been snugling up with Mary Jane to keep warm.:headbanger:Thanks Classclown for the kind words.
Sorry Hemp fans been out and about,I've restarted the choker 5 times now.No matter what I do something has to screw up with it.To start with I had silver side beads,but the center hole was too small so I cut all 32(yes I said 32)Well after the 4th time of the beads not fitting it sunk in.:hmmmm:So I got a pic of the start of this, it's similar to a round green stone choker with the blac and natural hemps,but this bead has 4 holes per side.So with the 32 strands I'm going to start from the bead with 4 thin spirals,then aftr an inch and half the spirals will change to the thick weave I do for chockers.It will be 16 strands per side so it will look THICK ass all hell,but like I showed with the bracelet the weave tightens after one shower with it on.

32strandBlackchocker.jpg

:headbanger:
Shit that's sweet. I don't normally use that foul mouth, But I actually said "fuck that's sweet" out loud when I saw the Pic :)
:headbanger:Danks Boss,It's a slew of friggin work just getting the other 31 strands out of the way and untangled without crimping any other strands,but I'll try and get a pic up tonight(I know you'll be up Boss)of the spirals turning into the thick mesh.I'm making it for a dear friend,if it wasn't for that this would of been in the garbage 3 atempts ago.

That's a cool pic. It must be a pain to keep all of those strands straight while you are weaving. I like seeing the in-progress pics because it helps us to appreciate all of the hard work that goes into your art.

:bongrip: Peace

Pete, you are a man of great patience. I'm sure your friend will treasure the piece.

Hey all,planned to get a pic up last night but it started kicking my ass again.Because of the curve of the stone the silver rings I strung the hemp through are all curved instead of even.The problem this caused was when the spiral ended, the remainding 4 strands comming off the the end were all over the place,up, down,left, right, and even some places I never knew existed.So from there I had to begin the choker weave,which kept puckering because of the position of the strands.I know what I just put probably makes little or no sense,but it did in my mind so I'm sticking with my story.OK this is at least 4-5 hours of work since the first pic.Once I get 8inches on both sides of the stone done I'm post a better pic.:peace:

32strandstart1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom