Hemp Art Journal

Here it is done.I like the look of the texture of the thicker hemp.

Arowheaddone.jpg

The finished arrowhead necklace looks great! What's going to become of it? I'd definitely wear that if I were you. :smokin:

The other two are beautiful as well. I love moonstone. Great work as usual, Pete. I'm glad you're getting right back into it! Keep us updated. :)

Alright this might not look like much yet,but I won't tell you how manny hours I've put into this so far.It's a new weave I've never tried before and is way harder than it looks.On the top right side you can see where the line turns into a v and continues,well first off this is done with knots I've never done before so this was like relearning everything all over.Each bend in the V I have to mirror image and reverse,so of each side I have to do that 4 separte ways per bend(no it doesn't mae sense to me either)and each bend I don't know which way to go.

Moonstonestart.jpg

It's always good to try new techniques. It's looking great so far Pete. Don't worry, you'll figure out which way to go. :smokin: I bet by the time you're finished this piece you'll have that new weave perfected. Keep up the great work! :bongrip:

-gasp- the moonstone! That's my signature stone! Flynn, when we're allowed to commission you, I know what I would like. <3!

MEEEEEE to! dontcha just love it?

I cant wait to see this one done.

it's real pretty.

I got a moonstone ring that got to big for my fingers.....same with a labradorite ring that was my fave to wear on my hand. I miss it.

LOVE IT! NICE WORK

Cool looking piece, Pete! :peace:

Thanks so much you guys.And no I didn't get so baked I forgot I was doing the moonstone,not all the time at least.I've just been hurtin for certain,aching like bacon,and in pain without my girl Mary Jane.Will get to it and get hemping again and show my work as I go along.I'll be useing all the pewter jewerly clasps I used with the black onyx a few pages back because this one also will be for a dear friend's wife.But for real thanks for all the support guys,it's for real what keeps me going on.

Back
Top Bottom