Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Thanks Keith! You'll be up to speed come winter if you start up! Yep, that short Betty sure has a load of bud on her! Hope my Cherries DubeLee pollen is still good!
fruit salad! 😋

Sorry I'm late, Stone- I missed a lot-
..Damn, you've been busy...:oops:
The work of tent growing will add to your PT and be therapeutic!
It sure will!
My wife is amazed that I can still squat down, and stand right back up without help...
An often overlooked health benefit of growing marijuana- indoors and out...👍

Sorry I'm late, Stone- I missed a lot-
..Damn, you've been busy...:oops:

It sure will!
My wife is amazed that I can still squat down, and stand right back up without help...
An often overlooked health benefit of growing marijuana- indoors and out...👍
Hi Carcass, I may have had early communication issues on promoting these journals. Nice to see you! It's good to move as many joints as possible every day even if they're not my own! Then smoking one is even better!

Yaa! The Germination Gremlin has left your place!

Question is, where is that little bastard going next? :Rasta:

Cleaned up my seed collection anyway! The pineapple chunks weren't even old either! Just bought them for this grow!

That little creep can show up at will! Ya never know when! I'm glad it's over!
The little bastard. 🍋

Highya SO,

So, your summer outdoor grow is started! I hope you fill your coffers with more premium buds. Happy Smokin'

If calcium gets low in LOS magnesium gets sticky. It needs calcium's double positive charge in proper ratio to keep it in check.

When it gets sticky (electrically speaking) it sticks to nitrogen 1st and on a 1 to 1 basis. They attract to each other.

For every molecule of excess magnesium (excess being calcium is low so mag becomes high) a nitrogen gets stuck to it, locking both out.

Add calcium and it all unlocks on contact. It's referred to as soil conditioning. You have likely heard that term. If the top of your pot goes crusty, thats excess mag in a state of lockout.

It's how calmag makes plants green again.

When you get it perfect the soil fluffs beautifully with perfect structure for air and water passage. That is referred to as tilth. Soil conditioners are anything that improves tilth.
Howdy All,MG is the bully cation!

Hi seaofgreen, thanks for adding to this! I really like and kind of need to see everyone's different way they understand this concept! So how is MG the bully cation to you?
If you oveuse MG , it totally locks out CA which is an essential element and you want your CA supplies up prior to flowering ,CA is an immobile element ✌️

Back
Top Bottom