Herbies question

GreyGodz

Just wondering if anyone knows if a Herbies order was seized/lost and is reshipped what happens if the reship is also seized/lost, am I shit out of luck or can I get a refund? From their point of view I can see why they wouldn’t refund/reship a second time but at the same time I’d like to think if I paid for something and didn’t receive it I should get my money back. It’s sorta a Grey area (No pun intended haha) I guess, nothing wrong with herbies, Australian customs are just too good and know what their looking for I guess.

Easiest way to find this out is to contact them, for this situation I would never go upon other peoples experiences. Everyone gets different ones.

Some companies have stealth shipping that will cover your order incase siezed or lost, others do not.

Most companies stand behind their products and delivery.

For myself,

I have had 2 issues arise in the past.

*I am not affiliated with them in anyway! I am not trying to sell their products, I am solely stating them from personal experiences.* (I am only posting the first two letters of their names)

1- Ni***** - Seeds not received.
(5x N.Lights ordered)

Response from them: Seeds re-shipped, and they tossed in 5x Silver Haze and a pack of papers (filters/papers set).

2- AM******- Seeds did not germinate.
(10x Big Bud ordered)

Response: Replacment of 10x Big Bud seeds.

Those are just two examples, but I highly recommend getting in touch with Herbies.
Ensure you provide them the order number and when it was supposed to arrive.
Always be kind. Never blow your lid on them as the rep is not responsible for the mail system!

Best of luck!

Easiest way to find this out is to contact them, for this situation I would never go upon other peoples experiences. Everyone gets different ones.

Some companies have stealth shipping that will cover your order incase siezed or lost, others do not.

Most companies stand behind their products and delivery.

For myself,

I have had 2 issues arise in the past.

*I am not affiliated with them in anyway! I am not trying to sell their products, I am solely stating them from personal experiences.* (I am only posting the first two letters of their names)

1- Ni***** - Seeds not received.
(5x N.Lights ordered)

Response from them: Seeds re-shipped, and they tossed in 5x Silver Haze and a pack of papers (filters/papers set).

2- AM******- Seeds did not germinate.
(10x Big Bud ordered)

Response: Replacment of 10x Big Bud seeds.

Those are just two examples, but I highly recommend getting in touch with Herbies.
Ensure you provide them the order number and when it was supposed to arrive.
Always be kind. Never blow your lid on them as the rep is not responsible for the mail system!

Best of luck!

Thanks for the reply mate, I still think it has a chance to get through so I will wait just thought I’d see if anyone’s been in the same boat and what happened.

I used the stealth option but I would presume if enough reships got caught they would have to get to a point where they can’t afford to send anymore.

The customer support has been great and I know it’s not their fault so I’m not upset with them at all.

Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom